Metaverse War

Thank you so much! A lot of users wanted strategic game with NFTs!

1 Like

Yes! I saw your post mentioned on reddit as a total war with Nft. Canā€™t wait to play as I love strategic games

Anyway great NFT collection

1 Like

Thank you for the support!!

1 Like

Hey team - can you restructure these milestones and make them very specific to the launch of your game on Harmony. We want games launched on mainnet, so please write down your milestones and the distribution amount for that milestone.

Note: creating a multisig wallet is not a milestone or an accomplishment. I know thatā€™s our fault for recommending that, but for the projects Iā€™m over, thatā€™s not a milestone.

Make the milestones meaningful, additive to the launch of the game on Harmony mainnet.

1 Like

Yes! We will rewrite the milestone. Thank you for reply!

It looks like this project is falling a bit behind schedule and that a few of us cannot access the Discord link that was provided in the comments. Any update for the NFT mint? Very concerned that this project wonā€™t actually take off due to the lack of activity after the grant approval was received.

I personally love card games and strategy games, so I support this type of development, but at this point a lot of the details that were provided seem ā€˜pop-upā€™ in nature with no substance at all.

1 Like

Thank you for the support! We havenā€™t gotten the grants yet. We will update further more :slight_smile: We are gathering members to have test the NFT minting at this moment. We are building really fun game and sustainable model. Thank you!

1 Like

## Proposal ask (changed)

$50k

$10K after launching a feature-complete product on our testnet

• Pre-Test NFT issue via TestNet
  • Recruitment of 100-300 people to participate in the test
  • Grant Whitelist Rights to Test Participants

$10K after forming a DAO with 5-out-of-9 multisig with our DAOs

• Form DAO Multisig with 6 wallets
  • Advanced Game Planning
  • Preparing to issue NFTs through the mainnet
  • Preparing to log in via NFT Minting Homepage Metamask (Harmony Mainnet)
  • Promote more than 3 cases through SNS

$10K after launching on our mainnet with audit

• NFT audit published via mainnet
  • Self token Tesseract audit issued through the mainnet

$10K after 1:1 card game open (ā€œWith beta video, full PR promotionā€)

• NFT card opens 1:1 game beta
  • Itā€™s a 1:1 match. Beta open video
    • PR promotion
  • Equipment Card NFT Issue

$10K after 1k monthly active users (with a detailed roadmap, governance process)

• More than 500 Monthly Active Users (MAU)
  • Longevity or Hero NFT Card Additional Disclosure

Yes to all except the multisig - I know Harmony has suggested that as a milestone, but itā€™s not really an accomplishment. Can you replace that one with something else meaningful?

2 Likes

Yes, of course! Thank you for reply!

Proposal ask (changed)

$50k

$10K after launching a feature-complete product on our testnet

• Pre-Test NFT issue via TestNet
  • Recruitment of 100-300 people to participate in the test
  • Grant Whitelist Rights to Test Participants

$10K after we reach 0.5k community members on Telegram with organic users.(realistically)

• Advanced Game Planning
  • Preparing to issue NFTs through the mainnet
  • Preparing to log in via NFT Minting Homepage Metamask (Harmony Mainnet)
  • Promote more than 3 cases through SNS

$10K after launching on our mainnet with audit

• NFT audit published via mainnet
  • Self token Tesseract audit issued through the mainnet

$10K after 1:1 card game open (ā€œWith beta video, full PR promotionā€)

• NFT card opens 1:1 game beta
  • Itā€™s a 1:1 match. Beta open video
    • PR promotion
  • Equipment Card NFT Issue

$10K after 1k monthly active users (with a detailed roadmap, governance process)

• More than 500 Monthly Active Users (MAU)
  • Longevity or Hero NFT Card Additional Disclosure
2 Likes

Nice to meet you, @CoinEasy, and congratulations! Very excited to see your presence grow. For milestone #2, how many active members do you currently have in your Telegram? Can you link me to the group?

When is your anticipated mainnet launch?

1 Like

I would like to start an internal telegram chat for ongoing communication and collaboration. I will DM you on forum.

1 Like

I tried to access the discord, but I came up empty. Iā€™d like to check it out myself.

1 Like

Thank you! Letā€™s do it :slight_smile: DM you back!

Hi! has the link worked?

Nice to meet you! Thank you for your interest :slight_smile: CoinEasy has 5.3k organic users(Telegram: Contact @coiniseasy) and Harmony Korea DAO has 1k organic users(Telegram: Contact @Harmony_KoreaDAO).

We are testing Minting process on Friday and we have changed the gaming operation style. I canā€™t talk about it here but itā€™s amazing concept !!!

Itā€™s either invalid or expired. Can you reply with another please and thank you!

1 Like

Metaversewar here!

I canā€™t believe this got approved. It has 23 people on DISCORD! 23!!! @Mattyontap stop throwing money away. Some of your milestones can easily cheated. If a project is a good projectā€¦ it would have a community. Knights and Peasants deserves a grant because it has a super active community.

But come on man, itā€™s a Korean projectā€¦ so it gets a pass?

2 Likes