MY New Project Idea

Dear Harmony Community,
Hi, My name is Umut and I live in Turkey, I am a university student ,this is my last year in International trade and Business. I am trading cryptocurrencies for a 7 months, I am a long term investor for Harmony One token. As a Turkish person Since the agricultural sector in my country is getting more and more difficult, the famine and foreign dependency in the food sector bothered me a lot.
To help agricultural workers as much as possible from the pool that will be created by creating a token for this problem not only in Turkey but also in the whole world and with a 5% deduction from the purchases and sales of this token.
I am very interested in smart contracts but have no training in coding. My effort to improve myself over the internet has remained at the initial level so far.
As an international trade undergraduate student by myself, it is a very difficult and long process to develop a project.
I am very happy to develop myself in your team and to see my ideas become true.

Token Name : Heirloom Soil
Max Supply : 192300000, The Republic of Turkey was proclaimed in 1923.
Decimal: Heirloom Soil Token has a 8 decimal places like bitcoin

Note: I saw a token generator (jenny token) but i dont know how to control token and technical process and communicate channels
I need I need to recruit developers to build Project.

I plan to help farmers with seeds, fertilizers, etc. with the amount we will receive from the transaction cuts.
I plan to get information by applying to cooperatives, foundations and associations to find farmers in need.
Fundraising makes a short-term contribution, but if you can create an ecosystem under a brand and support those in need at the same time, it will make your contribution to the industry continuous and more efficient.
We must continue to do business with mother earth.
My goal is not to raise funds for this, create a functioning and growing ecosystem. to continuously benefit people. I think this will be more effective by using blockchain technology. If it was sufficient through classical institutions, we would not have such a problem.
I think the blockchain revolution should include the agriculture sector as well.
Once the fund is large enough, we can enlarge aid by getting rid of the intermediaries in the supply chain and reducing the cost by incorporating.
For advertising purposes, we may distribute a portion of the token as a gift at some points where farmers shop, thereby increasing the rate of use of the token among farmers.
For now, it may seem utopian, but we can produce the products we send as aid with our own brands.
Best Regards.

Umut Öztürk ( Yeditepe University Trade club member)

Hello. I don’t understand how your token will solve the problem you voiced?

Hello, I’m sorry for not explaining fully in detail, there are some missing parts,
I plan to help farmers with seeds, fertilizers, etc. with the amount we will receive from the transaction cuts.
I plan to get information by applying to cooperatives, foundations and associations to find farmers in need.

how the token will win the interest of the audience and communities? what is its value? Isn’t it easier for you to just start a fundraiser, something like a humanitarian fund?

Fundraising makes a short-term contribution, but if you can create an ecosystem under a brand and support those in need at the same time, it will make your contribution to the industry continuous and more efficient.

We must continue to do business with mother earth.
My goal is not to raise funds for this, create a functioning and growing ecosystem. to continuously benefit people. I think this will be more effective by using blockchain technology. If it was sufficient through classical institutions, we would not have such a problem.
I think the blockchain revolution should include the agriculture sector as well.

what, for example, will be included in this ecosystem?

Once the fund is large enough, we can enlarge aid by getting rid of the intermediaries in the supply chain and reducing the cost by incorporating.
For advertising purposes, we may distribute a portion of the token as a gift at some points where farmers shop, thereby increasing the rate of use of the token among farmers.
For now, it may seem utopian, but we can produce the products we send as aid with our own brands.

I think you’d better create a presentation and paint a rough project roadmap. And put it up for discussion with the community.

for now this is just an idea. If the harmony community is considering getting involved, I would love to work on it and develop the project.