NFT Greeting Cards & Crypto Gifts on Harmony

Name of Project

CRUZO Cards & Gifts

Proposal overview

Bringing a billion-dollar industry to Harmony!

Cruzo - the first NFT greeting card & crypto gifts Web3 platform with Harmony integration support. Our DApp will provide an opportunity to send/share NFT greetings anywhere: Instagram stories, Tik-Tok, Facebook, WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. As well as time-saving on search and selection of proper greetings. People will love it! :heart_eyes:

Our mission - is to advance the mass adaptation of NFTs through a revolutionary greeting cards and gifts marketplace.

Our Goals

:white_check_mark: Less competition, more profit. Cruzo combines the benefits of owning a niche platform in the NFT space for creators while serving a billion-dollar market requiring millions of on-chain transactions.

:white_check_mark: New hype on greetings. Cruzo’s greeting stories combined traditional greeting cards with viral video format to create a new market with the potential for secondary sales and crypto gift giving.

:white_check_mark: Creators DAO. We are developing a community-driven Web3 DAO platform based on ESG principles. Creators will shape the future of Cruzo and even choose Charitable Programs to support.

:white_check_mark: Ecology. Cruzo will move billions of greeting cards and envelopes to the digital world, reducing the deforestation required to support the paper giants currently running the greeting card industry.

Cruzo platform it’s a:

• Secondary Market / Collectable
  • Greeting stories (new hype format)
  • Smart event manager
  • Generative NFT invites
  • Sharprice (Fair NFT price)
  • Crypto gifts
  • and more…

Request

We are requesting $50K in equity-free contribution: $10K after launching a feature-complete product on testnet, $10K after mainnet launch, $10K after forming a DAO for our community, and $20K for after 10K users. As well as funding, we are looking for Harmony’s help with product development, fundraising, and talent recruit.

Team

We are a team of 2 developers, 1 designer, 1 marketer, 1 solution architect and we are confident that our Web3 platform, combined with Harmony’s fast and cost-effective ecosystem will be a huge success and very popular among the Harmony community.

Our milestones are:
Weeks 1-3: Feature complete and deployed onto testnet
Weeks 3-5: Give beta access to Harmony community to test and give feedback
Weeks: 5-6: Deploy to mainnet and ramp up marketing efforts
First month after launch: Form DAO
Second month: Acquire 10k new users

Proposal ask

$50k

Metrics for success

10k users and $1m in transactions in the first 3-5 months

External links

Project website - https://alpha.cruzo.io
Twitter - https://twitter.com/Cruzo_Cards

:point_right: Pitch Deck

:point_right: Brandbook

2 Likes

Hey, Community! Where are you all? :thinking:

I don’t mean to be rude or something, but how will this project become sustainable over the long run? Can you explicity specific that?

Thank you for submitting a proposal to Harmony’s $300M Ecosystem Fund. We are in the process of reviewing your proposal and will assign a representative on behalf of the Grants Ops team.

We would also love :blue_heart: to have the Harmony community participate to ask questions and provide feedbacks.

Assign to @jbeltran

If you have more details to add, please do so by replying to this thread.

Hi, thanks a lot for you question. No worries it a good question. My answer - absolutely YES. Current greetings companies (phusical and web2) like American Greetings, Hallmark etc sustainable and profitable.
Greetings is on demad - $20b market volume.
Greetings could be collectable
Greetings could be a part of Metaverse
Gifts always in demad

Hi there @cruzo
Hope you are good.
Thank you for your proposal.
Would you please check the website and get back when I can take a look at it?
Why do you choose Harmony?

Thank you!
Waiting for your response.
:mechanical_arm: :blue_heart:

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your message. I don’t know why website doesn’t not opening. Maybe some DNS redirect issues. You can try https://cruzo.io

We would love to cooperate with Harmony by several reasons: fast network, low commissions, cross-chain transfers, big community, tech support for ecosystem projects.

Hope CRUZO can become a part of Harmony ecosystem.

Hi,

Website works fine. Did you checked?

Hi,

how are you? Did you checked our project? What is your opinion?

Honestly, I think that there is a valid idea here, but I don’t see a 50k grant happening this early on. The discord has only 11 members, the WP is only halfway finished, and the suggested timeline for the full 50k to be paid out is 2 months. I would feel entirely anxious to release the full grant in such a short timeline.

In my opinion, this project needs to be more developed, a community needs to be formed in advance of a grant, the WP needs work, and a product prototype should be on testnet.

Last, I would either lower the grant ask or delay the payment terms over the course of 6-8 month in order to evaluate the longevity and potential of this project… Again, I think that there is an idea here that could succeed, but it doesn’t exclusively benefit the Harmony blockchain. Wish you guys all the best and would still love to see some product examples and further explanation on how you see this playing out- backed by data.

Hello, Pioneer. Thanks a lot for your feedback.

I have a few comments if you don’t mind.

frankly speaking, we didn’t find any requirements for a number of community members. ))) What is the minimum you think? We are a startup with limited team members and cash. Actually, we concentrate all our affords on product development at this moment. I can agree with you 100% - the community is important for many things. After Harmony approves the grant we can hire the necessary people to build a community. We came for a grant to boost our development and growth

By the way, the product is on the test net already. You can play with the alpha version https://front.alpha.cruzo.cards/

Regarding the decrease in the grant amount. As you can see from our Product development Roadmap and Budgets for MVP development we require 30k. Yes, we can decrease but as you machined above we need to develop community, and it is worth money too. That’s the reason why we applied for 50k (maximum), because we would like to have a budget for growth.

About Harmony exclusivity. Greetings a billion-dollar market requiring millions of on-chain transactions. We need a sustainable blockchain with low gas fees partner to run our platform.

2-3 month period is enough to release MVP because we have already done a lot in terms of research, analytics, preparation, and prototyping

Anyway, thank you very much for your reply and feedback. We appreciate it because the rest keep silent here.

P.S. Please feel free to request anything you need to know about CRUZO project which helps you to make a proper decision.

You need to have a community. Go read over the guidelines.

Sorry, but I didn’t found a requirements for the community members quantity now and before apply too. I can see following “3 signatories from the project community” yes, we can provide it, if you talk about this.

Just wondering what’s next?