Validator Name

PeaceLoveHarmony.ONE no fee until epoch 863

Staking Profile

Harmony – Open Consensus for 10B

Commission %

0%

Infrastructure Setup

Cloud Servers redundant nodes
Digital Ocean dedicated CPU optimized 8GB 4 CPU / 50GB SSD disk / 5TB tranfer /+620GB added volume / NYC1
Digital Ocean dedicated CPU optimized 8GB 4 CPU / 50GB SSD disk / 5TB tranfer /+ 620GB added volume / SFO3

About Us

My name is Rob Dawson. I’ve been a part of the Harmony community since early 2021. I started a Facebook group that now has over 13.5K members from over 100 countries. My computer background comes from audio engineering, but I’ve eagerly been learning more every day to be able to keep my node up to the best of my ability. I now have a website that I’ve built with tools to learn about staking. I started a YouTube channel and have been making tutorials on how to stake to try and make things easier for people that learn better visually. I’m dedicated and take pride in always trying to be available to help anyone out. I plan on participating in all governance proposals while listening to my delegators to make sure their voices are heard.
I was first introduced to Harmony the first time that I scrolled through Binance.US. I saw HARMONY! It just so happened to be my daughter’s birthday who’s name just happens to be HARMONY!! I told myself that was a sign and got some right then!!! I have now fallen in love with the protocol, the team and the entire community.
I’m always available. The good thing about FB is it translates posts automatically for members to be able to read in different languages. I often use a google translator to be able to communicate with members that dm me in languages that I have no idea how to speak lol, I love it! I’ve been trying to give back to my delegators for supporting me while not being elected. I have some giveaways including one that I worked on in collaboration with the Onemoon DAO. I also try to help out fellow validators in any way I can too. I plan on being more involved with DAO’s and helping build the community and onboard as many users as possible.

Validator Pledge

Harmony’s Effective Proof-of-Stake Validators are the backbones of the Harmony infrastructure. I/We shall pledge to constantly run an up-to-date validator, promote a decentralized validator community, and use best practices of running a validator service.

I/We have read the Terms and Concepts in detail and fully understood its purpose, possess the know-how of running this service, and know the risk-rewards to run this service. I/We fully understand Harmony’s Definitive Guide to Harmony Open Staking

2 Likes