[1UP] One United Power | New elected Validator

Validator Name

One United Power || 0% Fee

Staking Profile

Commission %

0% Fee, till forced to 5% on Epoch 843.

Infrastructure Setup

-Digital Ocean Droplet, San Francisco, 4GB Memory, 2 Dedicated Cores, resizable Volume
-Hetzner Dedicated Server, Germany Falkenstein, 32 GB DDR4 Memory, i7-7700 4 cores + Hyperthreading, 1 TB SSD RAID 1

About Us

Longtime Hodler, looking to actually participate and help in the growth of the Harmony Ecosystem.
I first heard of Harmony, through the Binance Launchpad, but really got stuck, when I noticed how the Team and the Community just embrace building something truly impactful and I see this kind of Unity as pure Power to Success.
I see myself a lot on the side of educating and just helping everywhere where I can or at least directing to the right place, where help is available.
I think it’s especially important to make it as easy as possible for new members getting into Harmony, so I really just focus on helping out, but also trying to support Decentralization and complete control of Community. (e.g. Delegators can choose how I vote on Proposals, my vote is not worth more than yours :muscle:)

Validator Pledge

Harmony’s Effective Proof-of-Stake Validators are the backbones of the Harmony infrastructure. I shall pledge to constantly run an up-to-date validator, promote a decentralized validator community, and use best practices of running a validator service.

I have read the Terms and Concepts in detail and fully understood its purpose, possess the know-how of running this service, and know the risk-rewards to run this service. I fully understand Harmony’s Definitive Guide to Harmony Open Staking