Petori DAO

First of all, I would like to apologize on behalf of myself and my team for the events that I will explain below. We are in great disappointment.

The person named “0xShadow” was both a co-founder of our VoldemArt team and a governor of our Turkey DAO formation. Unfortunately, he himself, out of malicious intent, tried to make a clone of our VoldemArt project and with this he tried to get grants by deceiving the Harmony team:

And now I see that this is not all, he has spoken on behalf of the entire Turkey DAO and claimed that the Petori DAO proposal was supported, but we did not have a meeting with the Petori DAO team. Because the person who founded Petori DAO is also 0xShadow. I do not think that he will use this grant he requested for stray animals and I request that all LinkedIn profiles be shared. He tries to keep the Petori DAO project on the agenda by creating new profiles for his friends.

Again, we apologize for hurting the spirit of Harmony DAO with an issue like this. Unfortunately, malicious people can be everywhere.

2 Likes