Petori DAO

Thank you very much for this great answer :heart: Our motivated governors are looking forward to hearing an answer tomorrow!

1 Like

First of all, I would like to thank Abdulkadir for sharing such a beautiful project with me. I’m new here and I don’t know how things work. I hope I’m not doing something wrong :))

First of all, thank you very much for starting a project that considers stray animals. We are very happy that there are people who are sensitive about this issue. I myself am a mother of 4 cats and taking care of them is the best time of my day for me. I am also in Antalya in the summer and I have a friend who has a shelter there. he embraces abandoned dogs in the summer and provides them with a warm home to spend the winter. By participating in this project, I want to bring you together with the right people, thanks to my connections.

For me this project is more of a charity project than a job. that’s why if I participate in your project as a governor, 55 dollars an hour will be too much for me. I would rather spend some of my own money on food. The more animals we feed, the more lives we touch. :smiling_face: :dog2: :dog2: :cat: :cat:

2 Likes

Hi @frwrdslosh, just checking if everything is okey. Our governors are eagerly waiting for your reply :blue_heart:

Thanky you!

Hello PtoriDAO.nobody answered me on discord or here. When first election will happened?
Me and my friends are impatiently waiting to join this DAO :tr: @PetoriDAO

Hello @Abdulkadir_Inanir ,

We can’t see any message from you on text channels, where did you write on discord? Elections will be announced after Harmony’s answer, follow us on Discord :dog2:

İ was pastly governor of DAO in Different DAOs on other networks and İ think it’s not dependent with network. İsn’t it a DAO? So İ would like to participate as governor also here.
You also didn’t mention first election date. İn this case second election date will change by what you mentioned.

1 Like

Hi @Abdulkadir_Inanir, As we have said, the elections are based on Harmony DAO’s response to our proposal. If Harmony chooses to include us in the ecosystem, we will start our first elections and we are waiting for you as a candidate for the governor elections.

However, we kindly ask you to have some patience for the elections. This is not a DAO that has yet been established, this is just the proposal of the DAO and we are acting accordingly. Please forward your next messages on our Discord channel :blue_heart:

Ok İ am following you tightly :heart:

Great DAO idea! On my own, I would like to thank you for creating a Web3 platform where we can help our little friends. Harmony, please evaluate this proposal!!

1 Like

First of all, I would like to apologize on behalf of myself and my team for the events that I will explain below. We are in great disappointment.

The person named “0xShadow” was both a co-founder of our VoldemArt team and a governor of our Turkey DAO formation. Unfortunately, he himself, out of malicious intent, tried to make a clone of our VoldemArt project and with this he tried to get grants by deceiving the Harmony team:

And now I see that this is not all, he has spoken on behalf of the entire Turkey DAO and claimed that the Petori DAO proposal was supported, but we did not have a meeting with the Petori DAO team. Because the person who founded Petori DAO is also 0xShadow. I do not think that he will use this grant he requested for stray animals and I request that all LinkedIn profiles be shared. He tries to keep the Petori DAO project on the agenda by creating new profiles for his friends.

Again, we apologize for hurting the spirit of Harmony DAO with an issue like this. Unfortunately, malicious people can be everywhere.

2 Likes

First of all, I must say that we do not like that you write your thoughts and hatred about @0xshadow under our proposal. I recommend that you open posts like this in a separate topic. We find what you say extremely meaningless, and we cannot understand why you draw such conclusions from our proposal. However, we would like to break your prejudice and we will explain everything below.

And now I see that this is not all, he has spoken on behalf of the entire Turkey DAO and claimed that the Petori DAO proposal was supported, but we did not have a meeting with the Petori DAO team

Yes, you didn’t have a meeting with us. 0xshadow and the 3 other Harmony Turkey DAO governors did. In our discussion with the Harmony Turkey DAO, 0xshadow stated that he was having problems with other governors. However, since this situation does not concern us, we did not delve into it, and stated that we are sorry. Before you share your outrageous hatred here, we wish you would consult and listen to your own governor, 0xshadow.

I must also say that our meeting went very well. 0xshadow gave us some ideas about token implementation (you can see the meeting summary here) and they stated that they will support us together with the other 3 governors. We don’t see a problem with the Regional DAO giving us support as we are a DAO coming out of its own region. We were also very lucky that you did not abuse us by not attending our meeting.

Because the person who founded Petori DAO is also 0xShadow

This is actually really funny. We are a DAO that is as transparent as possible and with a clear mission. We can have a meeting with anyone who supports the Harmony ecosystem, and we can talk about Petori’s mandates. 0xshadow is not one of our governors, he is just someone who understands the missions of the DAO as a governor in Harmony Turkey DAO and tries to implement them. It would be more logical to talk to your own governor, 0xshadow, on this matter.

I do not think that he will use this grant he requested for stray animals

As I said above, 0xshadow is not one of our governors, but since you are judging our project, we would like to answer this. Firstly, that was VERY offensive. We did not understand that you would make such an accusation without getting to know us and asking if we had begun to carry out our missions. However, since we do not think that you are in healthy psychology, we would like to continue the explanation. Before we came to the Harmony, we read a lot of DAO and Launch proposals (We have over 13 hours of reading now, and you can see it on our profile page), and we talked about how we can be more beneficial to the Harmony ecosystem and its community. We think that some of our governors have really high technical skills and we hear from them that they have DEFI project ideas that will contribute to the ecosystem in the future. We tried to explain ourselves a little bit, but it seems like we’d better prove it.

Although harmony has not yet approved our proposal, we have started developing the Petori dApp at the beginning of April (2 weeks ago) as we are very enthusiastic and you can find the link and some screenshots of the platform below. We didn’t want to show it right now because it’s still in the skeleton stage, but we’ll gladly share it if it helps to end your prejudice.

Petori dApp Platform Development Link: https://dev.petori.org/

He tries to keep the Petori DAO project on the agenda by creating new profiles for his friends.

First of all, I should say that we did not post any comments ourselves because we didn’t think our governors’ comments under the posts would do us any good. Instead, we were expecting healthy feedbacks on our proposal. Thanks to @frwrdslosh, he gave useful feedback on our proposal and guided us. However, one of our governors stated that the above two comments are from her friends because they also support our platform and I think you came to such a conclusion from there. We did not think that we would impose restrictions on the comments of our two friends who love us and are impatiently waiting for the Petori dApp to be released, and we think that it is against the spirit of Web3 to do such a move.

We want you to get your paranoid thoughts, your conspiracy theories, and your hatred off us. It’s obvious that you are having problems with 0xshadow , and we wish you could talk to 0xshadow and solve the situation instead of writing under our proposal.

Lastly, thanks to you, we have a new mission: To make Harmony a healthier ecosystem. :blue_heart:

As a blockchain developer, of course I know that my transaction history can be seen.

When we meet with Petori DAO governors, they requested to help me create a Multisig safe and since they didn’t have any ONE, I made a transfer of 2 ONEs so they could create a safe.

If you want to be transparent, go to my post and explain why you didn’t pay last developer’s salary and my share but you took your share to your personal wallets (thanks to blockchain technologies). Also better to add, why don’t you approve transaction the return of funds to Harmony after announcing that you will not continue the project?

I have made sufficient explanations about the subjects in my post, I will not be in contact with you again. I am confident that the DAO Ops committee will make a fair decision on this matter.

Also, @PetoriDAO please share LinkedIn profiles of governors.

2 Likes

Guys. These replies are getting out of hand. For anyone who is new the Harmony ecosystem and is checking the forums, this might scare them away. You guys have both made your positions clear. Maybe a “break” from replying to each other would clear the air.

3 Likes

The Harmony DAO Ops team will resume approvals and funding on May, 1st. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we learn best practices and navigate the proposal process. In the meantime, please take a look at the updated DAO Funding Guidelines.

note: this comment is not an approval of the proposal

1 Like

Hi all,
We would like to share with you the updates coming to the Petori platform.

After the animal association creates the proposal, it also needs to create expenditure related to the proposal. Proposals and Expenses must pass DAO approval.

1 Like

Thank you @frwrdslosh,

We have attended to the Twitter Space and Reddit AMAs organized by the Harmony community and wanted to find out what the future holds for DAOs in Harmony, but we don’t know exactly what to expect right now.

If Harmony wants something from us, we are always ready for it. My Petori platform development team, current governors, govornor candidates waiting for the election, and I are curious about Harmony’s response.

For about a month and a half we have been eagerly waiting for a DAO to help our little friends. We have already started developing the Petori platform long ago, but we cannot act as a DAO in a Harmony.

We wish you not to leave us unanswered, thank you.

That argument up above does not help. I think you would need to come to an amicable solution to the drama first.

1 Like

Following up on this proposal with another update from Harmony. . .

All approvals and proposals for DAO Bootstrap Funding are still paused. This is a temporary measure. Please do not let this dissuade you and your team from building. Stay tuned for another update regarding DAO Bootstrap Funding :soon:

note: this comment is not an approval of this proposal.

Hello, @PetoriDAO

The Harmony DAO Ops team has decided to decline this proposal. (The Petori Platform could be submitted for a Launch grant, potentially).

We have found over the past year of DAO operations that the organizations that don’t start with a large, dedicated community and a goal to fund themselves tend to have very low success rates. They tend to have a hard time recruiting additional community support and tend to bring limited value to the overall Harmony ecosystem.

The bar to receive a DAO bootstrap grant is now higher than it has been historically. In order to receive a bootstrap grant going forward, DAOs will need to evidence a high level of transparent reporting, robust community involvement and a business plan that reflects a commitment to self-funding. Further guidelines are being finalized and should be released in the coming week.

I apologize that this process has been lengthy and drawn-out and I appreciate yours and the DAO’s patience. Harmony and the DAO Ops team wanted to exhaust every option before responding with a declination.

Do not let this dissuade you or your DAOs passion to build on Harmony. Harmony is integrating new tools to help build a robust DAO ecosystem. I’m looking forward to your success.

This thread will be closed.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 4 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.