[proposal] Validator Candidate

Champs right here! If it wasnt for this teams professionalism and willingness to educate, many Validators wouldnt be Validators!

Massive Kudos POPS!

An amazing community member right here! Shez is def techincally proficient (creating lots of cool telegram bots!) as well as community driven. Love having you as part of the community Shez!

Hi,

I am Anttu and I have a dream…

I got to know Harmony project early and I invested in a Foundational Node just for excitement for the project and the technology. Today I have less than 4M to stake of my own, so my dream is dying. That is why I am here at my keyboard (hat in hand) trying to make someone delegate to my node Total Harmony.

My profession is mobile networks and my dear hobby is Linux, and I love to pair these two. I have made Linux mobile routers since early 3G times, and 5G launching in my small home town (Riihimaki, Finland) any day now sets me on :fire:.

The dream. Knowing the fiber-like band and latency of 5G my dream is to run a Harmony Validator on the 5G network. Knowing that Finland is a leading country in mobile networks it is also a kind of a civil obligation to me. I already tested my node in Harmony P3 in the current 4G network (with outdoor antenna and a top class TeleWell LTE router) and it worked fine.

The machine I used as the validator was my trusted Ethereum miner that - besides of mining ETH - heats our laudry room in the cellar. It is a DIY Debian mining rig with four GPUs, acting also as a 630 watt heater.

As mining happens in the GPU’s and validating in the CPU, the validator and he miner played very well together on the same rig.

Even though running OK, the latency of 4G LTE made the node drop a block every now and then. That is why Total Harmony lives now - while waiting for 5G - in a data center here in Finland, only 50 km from my home. Finland is very well connected to the rest of the world, (C-Lion undersea cable to Germany is 1173 kilometres long, has 8 fiber pairs and a total capacity of 144 terabits per second). Thanks to C-Lion, cheap electricity and the cool climate there is also huge Google and Yandex data centers here, so the location of my node here was a natural choice.

The data center I use is a very modern one owned by Hetzner Online. Even the shape of the buildings is not traditional but optimum for cooling the rigs in the cool climate of Finland. That’s me in the corner… :notes:

The VPS I selected is called CPX21, a very cost-effective, new VPS type powered by 3 x AMD EPYC 2nd Gen CPU, 4 GB RAM and 80 GB disk space. While still elected my node did a nice 99.9% uptime.

I have my ONE’s still delegated to my own node, but having them standing there with no rewards naturally breaks my heart. Without sufficient external delegates I soon have to delegate them elsewhere. If that already taken place, please contact me - @anttut at Telegram or Twitter - and lets agree on timing to make the return of Total Harmony happen.

2 Likes

SNZPool is a professional and reliable POS validator for a variety of projects including but not limited to Cosmos, IRISnet, EOS, ONT, Kava and Chainlink. We are committed to maintaining the security and stability of each network, offering professional POS services and strongly supporting and contributing to projects and their communities.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/snzholding

Hello everyone, we are the creators of the validator “三潭映月”. a validator operated entirely by Chinese partners and can provide 100% mandarin support for delegators.

Three Pools Mirroring the Moon. There are islands in the lake and there are lakes on the islands. On the south side of the largest of the three manmade islands in the Outer Lake, there are three hollow stone pagodas rising from the water, each with five openings. These stone towers were first built in Yuanyou in the fourth year of the Song Dynasty (1089). On a moonlit night, the pagodas are reflected on the water, producing the wonderful illusion of one moon in the sky having three reflections in the lake. At this time, local folk will put candles in the hollow tops of the pagodas.

Our advantages are as follows:

1. Uptimes maintained over 99%
  2. Multi-BLS key deployment ensures the maximization of rewards
  3. Comprehensive monitoring of validator status
  4. High Total Stake guarantees stable rank
  5. Mandarin support and guidance for staking

:rocket: Delegate to 三潭映月 HERE :rocket:

大家好,我们是validator “三潭映月” 的创建者。这是一个完全由中国小伙伴搭建运营的validator,可以帮助需要委托的伙伴以全中文的方式指导委托质押。

三潭印月,是浙江杭州西湖十景之一,被誉为“西湖第一胜境”。
三潭印月是西湖中最大的岛屿,风景秀丽、景色清幽,尤三潭印月的景观享誉中外。主要景点有“开网亭”、“闲放台”、“先贤祠”、“迎翠轩”、“花鸟厅”、“我心相印亭”、“曲桥”、“九狮石”等。
岸上金桂婆娑,柳绿花明,与雕栏画栋的建筑相映成趣。具有湖中有岛,岛中有湖,园中有园,曲回多变,步移景新的江南水上庭园的艺术特色。

我们的优势如下:

1. 正常运行时间保持在99%以上
  2. 多blskey部署确保获得最大的回报
  3. 全覆盖节点运行状态监视指标
  4. 高质押量确保稳定的节点排名
  5. 全面的中文帮助和指导

:rocket: 点击此链接在三潭映月完成您的质押,从此走上财务自由之路! :rocket:

1 Like

Hi Harmony Community!

My name is Luís and I’m running Gordo validator. I’m a foundational node runner, I participated in pangead stages and it was a great experience to see this project emerging. Harmony team is amazing. I’m a tech guy and I’m excited to be in this community.

My website: https://www.gordo.pt
My telegram: https://t.me/luisgogo

Due to market conditions my Validator is not elected at current epoch, you can consider me an experienced backup for the network if the oportunity arises.

Hi Harmony Community,

We are Matrix Staking validator. We bring 16+ years of system admin experience from bare metal to Public and Private Cloud (Vmware, Openstack, AWS and GCP). As an early member of Open Compute Project, had opportunity to learn systems and architecture from ground level to make the system more efficient and scalable. Involved in multiple PoC(s) on Cloud to analyze Compute, Network Performance and Throughput and in-depth OS level knowledge from tuning to optimizations from systems to kernel and security with best practices and standards. We would love to be a part of this community and eager to learn from the community and looking forward to apply the knowledge so to provide a sustainable Harmony nodes ecosystem and excited to go from here.

Cheers!
Matrix Staking
https://matrixstaking.com/

Greetings,

I am Omen.
I’ve been in the crypto space for approximately 4 years now, and there was something about Harmony that caught my eye.

I rarely second guess my gut feeling, so I decided to look into the protocol. The recurring emphasis on transparency and mature work ethic impressed me. After witnessing the helpful community, I was sold.

Now, prior to Harmony, I had never run a node. Kind of embarrassing, but my technical skills with computers was mildly laughable at best. With some solid guidance from the P-Ops team, however, I grew adept.

Because of this, I joined in as a foundational node runner, along with participating in the early pangaea testnet and OS.

Since then, I’ve been keen on strengthening the community by participating; helping newbies understand the fundamentals. I also decided that my validator have a low 1.79% in fees, as my main interest is not profiting off of delegations, rather giving community members another option for staking their ONEs. After all; isn’t decentralisation key?

With my proficiency and tools gained from cooperative community members, I can monitor and maintain the validator with little to no issues.

Click here if you wish to delegate with me.

And feel free to contact me if you’ve any questions about anything.
Telegram: @DMunn

Thanks for having me.

I run the validator for pizza.:pizza:

This is the node of the pizza, by the pizza, for the pizza.

I believe that everyone will be able to eat pizza by delegating to this node.

・Low fee (for the pizza🍕)
・Maximizing profits through proper management of the BID (for the pizza🍕)
・Maintain a high UPTIME rate (for the pizza🍕)

May the grace of pizza be given to all living things.:pizza:

Everstake validator: Intro for Harmony (ONE) token holders

Everstake is a staking service provider well-established on the market. An experienced team of experts in the field of blockchain, banking, and finance is behind the development of the platform. The project was founded by the Ukrainian company Attic Lab - a well-known developer and EOS Blocks Producer. Everstake supports Harmony (ONE) staking. Detailed information is available on the official website - everstake.one/harmony

The team manages secured nodes for POS protocols using enterprise-level hardware, which ensures high staking performance, efficiency, and security.

Why choose Everstake

Everstake is a stable company that offers automated and secure solutions for staking your assets, such as Harmony and many other tokens that support the Proof-of-Stake consensus algorithm.

By voting for Everstake as your validator, you get:

• Transparency. Users who stake for Everstake get access to extended coin statistics, as well as validator real-time statistics: total pool size, uptime, and so on;
  • A wide selection of coins for staking;
  • Low fees. The network fee is only 10% of the profit;
  • Profit calculator. You can calculate the yield from staking ONE asset directly on the website.

Detailed information about the team and the project can be found on the official website of Everstake - everstake.one/harmony. Find out why it’s better to participate in Harmony staking with Everstake.

If you still have questions, you can ask them in our Telegram chat (@everstake_chat), where you can also chat with other users who will share their experience with you.

ONE token holder or potential investors can vote for our validator here - staking.harmony.one/validators/one1aagrkq9vg49jm5xx22fvm4leg0lt48qeupexvu.
You can also use this link to evaluate the Everstake validator performance.

Looking for a staking guide, we’ve got you covered:

Harmony Staking Guide Via Google Extension
Harmony Network Staking Guide Via hmy

:ukraine: :ru: Валидатор Everstake: интро для токенхолдеров Harmony (ONE)

Everstake – зарекомендовавший себя на рынке стейкинг-провайдер. За разработкой платформы стоит опытная команда специалистов в сфере блокчейна, банкинга и финансов. Проект основан украинской компанией Attic Lab – известным разработчиком и производителем блоков EOS. Everstake поддерживает стейкинг криптовалюты Harmony (ONE), на официальном сайте которого есть вся подробная информация - everstake.one/harmony

Команда управляет надежно защищенными узлами для POS-протоколов с использованием оборудования корпоративного уровня, благодаря чему обеспечивается высокая производительность стейкинга, эффективность и безопасность.

Почему следует выбрать Everstake

Everstake – стабильная компания, которая предлагает автоматизированные и безопасные решения для стейкинга ваших монет, таких как Harmony и множество других криптовалют, поддерживающих алгоритм консенсуса Proof-Of-Stake.

Голосуя за Everstake в качестве вашего валидатора, вы получаете:

• Прозрачность. Пользователи, делегирующие стейкинг, получают доступ к расширенной статистике по монетам, а также реалтайм-статистику валидатора: совокупный размер пула, время безотказной работы и пр.;
  • Широкий выбор монет для стейкинга;
  • Низкая комиссия. Комиссия сети составляет всего 10% от прибыли пользователей, участвующих в стейкинге;
  • Калькулятор прибыли. На сайте можно рассчитать доходность от стейкинга токенов ONE.

Подробную информацию о команде и проекте можно найти на официальном сайте Everstake - https://everstake.one/harmony. Узнайте, почему вам нужно участвовать в стейкинге Harmony именно с компанией Everstake.

Если у вас остались вопросы, то вы можете задать их в нашем Telegram чате (@everstake_chat), где вы также можете пообщаться с другими пользователями, которые поделятся с вами своим опытом работы с валидатором.

Токенхолдеры ONE или потенциальные инвесторы могут голосовать за нашего валидатора здесь (https://staking.harmony.one/validators/one1aagrkq9vg49jm5xx22fvm4leg0lt48qeupexvu). По этой же ссылке вы можете оценить производительность валидатора Everstake.