Reptilian World šŸŠ - NFT & P2E "Adventures & Reptilian Bank"

Is this game going to be idle?

Hello @jbeltran, our dev team will share you the video tomorrow, explaining all the minting process :white_check_mark:
The P2E ā€œAdventuresā€ will be launch in few days, as mentioned above.

The Reptilian World team is working hard and our community is strong and growing everyday.

5 Likes

Hello @jbeltran, our devs took a video screen of all the minting process, you can see the video on the link below: Reptilian World - Minting process - YouTube

We are waiting for your feedback on this! :palm_tree:

Thank you
Reptilian World team

4 Likes

We have edited a short video to show the P2E ā€œAdventuresā€ gameplay and explain its mechanics: Reptilian World - Adventures - YouTube

@jbeltran @frwrdslosh

3 Likes

Thank you for the video. I love the music.
The community will greatly appreciate these types of videos.
:mechanical_arm: :blue_heart:
Moving forward and will pass the poll to the team.
Wish you good luck.

3 Likes

Thanks for your feedback, weā€™re producing more ā€œHow toā€ videos for the P2E ā€œAdventuresā€ and its features!
We will published it here when itā€™ll be ready :white_check_mark:
Hope to have a feedback soon for our grant proposal.
:blue_heart: :crocodile:

2 Likes

Is that the actual game. Clicking a button to claim tokens? (Mars colony approach to gaming). Unless Iā€™ve missed something, P2E needs to step it up on harmony.

@pioneer @Niam

The P2E ā€œAdventuresā€ has been created to focus on NFT staking and $SCALE earning: the first goal for the Reptilian World holder and gamer is to stake his NFT(s) to passively earn $SCALE tokens each day. The more you stake your reptiles, the more you earn $SCALE.

At the same time, the more you level up your reptile by training him (spending $SCALE tokens to level up your reptile), the more you earn $SCALE when heā€™s on adventures.

In the same time, we are developing a 2D game version of this game, which will complete the Adventures. We have posted the first sneak peek of the Swamps map, the second one will be posted soon :blush:

The grant will definitely be a booster for the future of this project!

:blue_heart:

3 Likes

Gm @jbeltran, thereā€™s the 2nd ā€œHow toā€ video to show ā€œHow to train your reptileā€ on our P2E ā€œAdventuresā€: Reptilian World - Training - YouTube :white_check_mark:

When will we have a feedback from the poll of Harmony team, please?
Thank you! :crocodile:

3 Likes

Does a NFT project really need funding?

1 Like

Thanks for your response. Iā€™m personally getting tired of these ā€œgamesā€ that are becoming accepted as the norm on harmony. I totally understand why youā€™d propose it, traditionally harmony has thrown 50k at everything similar but there needs to be a change now. My response isnā€™t solely targeting your project itā€™s more of a general comment. Glad to hear there is a 2d game mode.

1 Like

@jbeltran
The day has finally arrived, P2E ā€œAdventuresā€ just has started!
Every Reptilian World holder can send his reptile(s) on Aventures, earn $SCALE and level up them.

Here is the token contract: 0x249Aab18d630585D9C5341d938278261f877dD15
Mint your reptile here: https://reptilian-world.com

Hope youā€™ll join our family :blue_heart: :crocodile:

3 Likes

Hi @jbeltran, itā€™s been a week since our last talk, do you have some news for our project?

Tonight, we will launch ā€œThe Reptilian Bankā€: a whole investment place where you will be able to invest your $SCALE to earn passive incomes and interests! :bank:

Hereā€™s a short tuto: Reptilian World - The Reptilian Bank - YouTube

Join the Reptilian family :blue_heart: :crocodile:

3 Likes

Hello @Reptilian-World
Sorry for the late reply

Weā€™re unable to move forward with this Launch grant request based on the poll above shown.
Sorry and Thank you for choosing Harmony.

best,
:blue_heart:

1 Like

jbeltran
an explanation would help , you showed them a 67% in favour but decline. Does it need to be unanimous? Is there something the project can do to help convince the soft no? I personally donā€™t like this project but think they deserve a bit of effort on your part to give some feedback

2 Likes

sorry for asking but where is the poll on forum ? Projects like Reptilian World launched on bear market but continue building, they need support to survive

3 Likes

Hello @jbeltran why 67% yes and grant not accepted ?
Like @tnm0113 @Reptilian-World launched on bear market but continue building, they need support to survive.

It will not be a good image gives harmony when we see the number of grants and the amounts given to several projects which then left the harmony blockchain when they hadnā€™t done half their workā€¦

3 Likes

I may have missed this vote and certainly didnā€™t realize this was how projects were being assessed. As a substantial investor in more than two dozen Harmony P2E/GameFi projects, I would give a strong yes vote to this project. The team is working hard to build strong gaming dynamics, the SCALE tokenomics are surprisingly fun and the 2D previews look very promising. Most importantly, they are actively building the community and marketing the project, consistently ranking in the top 10-15 projects in terms of social engagement. I strongly urge a deeper reconsideration of this application and hope for its approval.

-S

4 Likes

They need a grant to ā€œpay salariesā€ ? Strong No!

Where is the poll for us to vote? I am a strong yes on this project. The devs are engaged in the discord and community is fun. The game has promise to it especially with the 2D in development.

I am invested in multiple projects and am all in on this project as well. Please reconsider your position for the grant on this one.

2 Likes