Reptilian World šŸŠ - NFT & P2E "Adventures & Reptilian Bank"

imo I agree with the decision. This project is just a stake and earn, I canā€™t even say that this is a game since I would be lying to myself, this projects is just another marscolony clone with token-printing nfts. This is not worthy for a grant.

1 Like

Two strong yeses are needed in the poll.
This poll has none.

2 Likes

Iā€™d love to see a fair and no bots around for voting. Any suggestions are welcome for upgrading the voting process.

2 Likes

Kind of sad to see this project get the grant refused. Iā€™ve been a member of the community for a while and I have to give credit to the projectā€™s builder/manager tram. They are releasing content dispite this bear market, weā€™ve seen some gameplay preview on twitter. This is the main reason I trust the project. Theyā€™re are working very hard with very little ressources. Please give this project an other review.

Have a wonderful day!

2 Likes

Who votes? No one knows, donā€™t we have the right to know?

Please, if someone does not agree with the result of the internal survey, I would like the answers to be constructive and based on facts about the project, not on feelings. I am open to read you all and convey your opinions. You know that it is so.

2 Likes

And no explanation for this refusal @jbeltran ?

1 Like

100% agree with the decision. They donā€™t need a grant to pay their salaries. They need to sell their collection. Stop to think Harmony is a open bar bank!

Respectfully, there are several huge differences from MC: 1. this team is active in the community, 2. the project is marketing + promoting aggressively (consistently top 10 in Harmony Twitter rankings), 3. the team is actually building and releasing updates, 4. upgrade tokenomics actually make sense here.

Also feels like this needs to be said: Mars Colony was obviously a very successful model and the comparison would be a positive if that team was working the way the Reptiles team has beenā€“evident to anyone active in the community or following the projectā€™s progress.

1 Like

Project has been denied. Move on.

1 Like

I donā€™t understand this concern and others have said similar. Salaries are an extremely common cost to list out for seed funding rounds. How would you recommend projects start without seed funding for salaries? Sincerely asking.

This isnā€™t a seed funding round. This is a grant.

1 Like

Been following this project since the early days even before it was annonced on Harmony. Followed it on this blockchain, met a lot a cool people on the community. They made me discover the ecosystem here.
Since the beginning, the team has always been transparent at each step of the project. Since more than two months, they have been delivering everything that was promised one feature at a time every week or two. We can discuss with the devs, they even fix stuff live in front of us!
For real, they have been so much rugs lately and false projects, how could this one, that delivered weekly, that commicated so much, that has so much potential, that have a team so active with their community, that ear/read what we say and take that into account quickly ā€¦ not having a grant when others less ambitious or shady since the beginning were given grant, even bigger ones than the one asked here ā€¦
I strongly ask you to reconsider. If they donā€™t, I honnestly doesnā€™t understand how other appliant could have a grant, and I will start questioning the fairness and transparancy of this process ā€¦

1 Like

They need to sold their collection.

1 Like

Please help me understand the difference as you see it. Seems just because itā€™s non-dilutive capital doesnā€™t mean itā€™s not seed funding.

" Seed money , sometimes known as seed funding or seed capital, is a form of securities offering in which an investor invests capital in a startup company in exchange for an equity stake or convertible note stake in the company." from Seed money - Wikipedia

If you want to look up the phrase ā€œnon-dilutive seed fundingā€ youā€™ll see the terms used together often enough not to make what seems like not a useful semantic distinction. My point remains that salaries are a standard cost that need to be paid for and startups are typically cash poor. This funding is intended to help bootstrap promising projects so they choose to build on Harmony instead of other chains. Call it what you like.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s funny that you only cite ONE point of their whole presentation you donā€™t agree with. They need, like all the other projects that were ever given a grant before them, funds to cover costs, to be able to expand forcommunication, developpment of new features and liquidity for example, they stated these three other points if you read carrefully the presentation, so talk about them too if you want to give a correct non biased view of this project.

They need this grant to help expand the scope of the project, to put the $SCALE token on DEXs so we can trade/sell it ā€¦ Isnā€™t it the goal of Harmony Grant to ensure the future of the projects that believe in this blockchain ? Of project that are trustworthy and have a real value ?

3 Likes

Je ne comprends pas que ce projet lĆ  ne passe pasā€¦ ceux-ci dĆ©veloppe le jeux a une grande vitesse et cā€™est plaisant car on peut dĆ©jĆ  y jouerā€¦

I do not understand that this project does not pass ā€¦ these develop the game at a high speed and itā€™s pleasant because we can already play it ā€¦

Why only three votes ? the lesser vote, the lesser the chance to have two strong yes!
And why use 4 different answer in the poll if only strong yes vs the rest is usefull ? Just put Yes/No ā€¦ And thereā€™s no detail on who voted, and why did they vote that ā€¦ This seems really sketchy at every levels to be honnest

1 Like