SF NFT Art Gallery & Blockchain Block Party

Hello,

On the behalf of multiple groups, I am submitting a co-sponsor funding proposal to Harmony One. We are currently asking for Harmony One to co-sponsor a NFT Art Gallery and Blockchain Party on March 31rst at Atlas Cafe in San Francisco. This event should have up to 400-600 people that stem from several groups that revolve around crypto, nft, entrepreneurship, and blockchain.

The groups involved include the SF Blockchain Developers, NFT-SF, Tech Girls Social, San Francisco Crypto Art Group, San Francisco Tech Meetup. You should be able to see that each group has individually posted this on their meetup page and collectively the number of RSVP on Meetup is up to 400.

The event is also listed on eventbrite which has received up to 100 RSVP.

The event’s theme is focused on creating a diverse and united community together. We want to build the bridge in making sure that the many crypto and nft groups are coming together; while celebrating and embracing diversity.

We have several well-known NFT artists that will be showcasing diverse or interesting works. This includes the following artists:

-Ali Sabet

-Nychos

-Cammile Chiang

-Goksu

-Nikkistyxx

-Evan Pun

Etc…

For this event, we plan on showcasing who the sponsors are and giving them a lot of opportunities to showcase their brand. Sponsors will be able to showcase your logo and company brand on a slide that will be shown on each 4 screens as they loop art pieces. Sponsors will also be able to have your ambassadors give out promotional material and the DJ will give the company a shoutout as well.

During the last event that Harmony One sponsored, the tab was around 10k to accommodate for food, drinks, and the djs involved. For this time around, we currently need 14k sponsorship to accommodate for a bigger crowd and to purchase the following:

-Food

-Drinks

-Security

-Staff

-Djs

I have attached a link to itemized breakdown of the 13k. Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.
Link:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bk_9eli_-7XZJCDf6oGQfI7RawXcv3UqJg1yPYEfJWs/edit?usp=sharing

1 Like

Here are a couple of event links that are online:

1 Like

This is the public link to the breakdown: Atlas Cafe NFT Art Gallery Budget Proposal - Google Sheets

@Harmonyone and @Mattyontap The event is approaching in a couple of days and I wanted to see if anyone could provide an update or any questions that they might have? Please let me know

Hey @bubblez!
Thank you for taking the time our to write this proposal. In accordance with the Harmony Grant Funding Guidelines, we are able fund this event $10K for 100 people as a co-sponsor.

Please submit your invoice using the link that I sent you via Telegram.

Thank you!

-Rachel

@Mattyontap to review.

funded: 0xa145e256b92900506a6faeb60edbbe964a79ad096fdfe1c1a453041b5dedf5b3