Social-Token Powered DAO Magazine by Violet Summer DAO

Glad you are leaning into your passion!

I see a clear lack of KPI / ROI in this project .

Harmony won’t benefit from funding this.

How is this bullying and harassing? He’s just sharing his opinion

2 Likes

About 30+ comments speaking positively on this post. 1 comment asking about KPI/ROI and expressing a negative opinion

“bullying and harassment” btw

I apologize for this mistreatment that you and others have experienced. This is not indicative of Harmony and the broad Harmony community that has supported and funded projects such as MetaGammaDelta, H.E.R DAO, and Blu3 DAO to name a few.

We will evaluate our operations and online safety of this governance forum. I, personally, enjoyed the zines. Wishing you the best of luck. This proposal isn’t declined, but I will close this thread because you aren’t moving forward with this.

Sidenote. . .

The Harmony DAO Ops team has decided to decline this proposal.

We have found over the past year of DAO operations that the organizations that don’t start with a large, dedicated community and a goal to fund themselves tend to have very low success rates. They tend to have a hard time recruiting additional community support and tend to bring limited value to the overall Harmony ecosystem.

The bar to receive a DAO bootstrap grant is now higher than it has been historically. In order to receive a bootstrap grant going forward, DAOs will need to evidence a high level of transparent reporting, robust community involvement and a business plan that reflects a commitment to self-funding. Further guidelines are being finalized and should be released in the comming week.