SonicSwap 2.0 - transition from a simple yield farm to a complex mini-ecosystem within Harmony!

Been in this project since day one. Awesome community. Team is very transparent and hardworking. Give them some funding and I’m certain they will be put to good use to increase harmony’s total value.

4 Likes

Awesome project, they have great products for every crypto enthusiast! The community and the leadership is ONE of a kind! Would love to see more projects with this kind of leaders!

4 Likes

I have been part of the Sonic Swap community for a while, I am an xSONIC holder and NFT holder and I must say that I really appreciate the work of the team! The Dex works great and I enjoy good rewards!
I would like to clarify that, since Harmony is a network still “in the exploration phase”, I have always had a bit of fear in choosing the projects to dedicate myself to. But the Sonic Swap team has always had great contact with the community, and this does him honor! For the moment it’s my Harmony reference Dex!

5 Likes

Seeing a proposal that isn’t a DAO is a breath of fresh air. Using funds for growth of Sonic and its stability, while not burning tokens is great. This stability achieved through ethical cloud mining? I thought that was a dream. I would love for these fine folks to have access to the growth they are striving for. I wish them the best of luck and hope the ONE community can recognize the opportunity that supporting SonicSwap is.

Kick Ass, Take Names.

Priest

4 Likes

There is so much opportunity to build here, it’s incredibly motivating! Harmony community deserves every single bit of it! Thank you for all your guidance along the way Kyle, these words really mean a lot coming from you. We’re lucky to have you as one of the legends representing Harmony Community :blue_heart:

3 Likes

Appreciate it man! Solid team & community define foundation of projects imo. Thank you for helping us w/ keeping this community safe & sound!

4 Likes

Everyone deserves to pursue what they’re passionate about! You’ve seemed to have a ton of passion for education, art, gaming, & Harmony community! Needless to say, you’re a one-of-a-kind friend w/ endless integrity. We’re super grateful to have met you here on Harmony Tohster, that’s what building a family is all about! Thank you for your kind words!

5 Likes

Thank you for your support Joe! Community is our foundation (hence why you’all are actually the ones who run the show here :blush:), & constructive feedback is crucial for anyone to grow!

4 Likes

Being with SonicSwap community for almost year now, can say this team is incredibly talented, helpful and full of amazing ideas.
They keep building and they will never stop.The community is always on first place for them,and they listen any feedback they got from community .
I have learned from them a lot and get help any time I needed.I’m really grateful to have chance to meet this good people.
Looking forward to see Harmony invest in them as they truly deserve it,and they will never disappoint.
Full support from me :blue_heart:

4 Likes

Sonicswap is 100% a sleeping giant just waiting to explode​:rocket::rocket::rocket:they have come up with so many unique use cases its honestly mind blowing :exploding_head:

The sonic team and community are as solid as it gets
Producing a project of this quality is no easy feat and they have somehow gone under the radar. Hopefully with some core team recognition and increased marketing funds this can change.

In my opinion they would be one of the best candidates for the harmony grant. Keep on building guys great work!:hugs:

3 Likes

Thank you for being a part of the SonicSwap gang! Harmony has a lot to offer, we really appreciate you choosing our platform!

5 Likes

Thank you for choosing Harmony & SonicSwap AOUMRI! We won’t let you down - very exciting times ahead!

5 Likes

We’re incredibly lucky to have you as a friend & build together with you man - one of the most supportive & talented game developers out there :blue_heart:

4 Likes

Definitely deserving of some love… Great dex… farms for several community tokens, and some pairs with some pretty unique tokens/coins, which most happen to be able to be obtained with their cloudmining services… win/win… Also very involved with Harmony based nft artists and community, where several nfts have been won through the raffle… Looking forward to the pigeons!

4 Likes

Thank you for your support Don, means a lot! We would love it if you could share with us why you like the UI so much, since we’re planning a face-lift & would rather keep the features our community appreciates! :blush:

3 Likes

SonicSwap was the first project I invested in on Harmony about 10 months ago and i will be there for the long haul. Probably the most sustainable project on Harmony I’ve seen. A super helpful and passionate gang they are too. Excited for the plans they have laid out and totally deserving of a grant. A true asset to the Harmony eco-system.

4 Likes

I stumbled upon this community by pure luck. I was fortunate enough to win some Sonic tokens a few months ago. I logged on to the site, and was amazed with the utility of my tokens. I immediately bought more. I’ve used tokens on raffles, mining passes, staking, and my favorite, their recent burn party.

What is truly undervalued is their blue-collar work ethic, and how much they truly want to give the community what they want. I believe SonicSwap is a valuable, Harmony-grown asset, and with a little financial help to upgrade/expand services and visibility, products and services they intend to offer would provide sustainability for their ecosystem. I really can’t say enough about how much I’ve enjoyed my time chatting with all of them. A lot of great people in that community. They’re more than deserving.

3 Likes

We appreciate your trust & would like to thank you for all your valuable input along the way! :blue_heart: :zap:

4 Likes

Actions speak louder than words and that’s how this team rolls, always producing the goods for their community.
The passion and loyalty from this community is a reflection of the Sonic team, we are family where we are all supported and encouraged to succeed, you only have to see in twitter and discord.
Bring on 2.0!!!

3 Likes

Thanks for this mate! It’s a pure pleasure to build for every single ONE of this amazing community!

3 Likes