Sustainable Development DAO

The parallels between us are great DAO and beyond. What has driven my life was a childhood vow to save the world; I learned poverty is the root of disparity; through learning about poverty I found infinite opportunity to raise the lowest quality of life. Growing up in the SF Bay Area I got to experience the hypocrisy of urban food deserts gentrifying communities due to generational stagnation from a systemic (forced) choice between health and wealth. Your solutions presented for establishing micro-economies for seeding new regenerative physical communities is the exact direction the world needs. We are establishing measurable alternative value that can grow exponentially as it incorporates into symbiotic anthropological development. Working together, the abundance of the world will come into view faster than any one person or group can handle, so growing and supporting this relationship (and those to come) will make our world prepared for itself. I totally just want to help the world the best I can and dance my ass off at your awesome festivals :blue_heart::smile:

3 Likes