Environmental Harmony

Just checked out PeopleDAO!!! Great to see that the energy is continuing even after the Constitution goal. We need more people to hear about ReFi as soon as possible and would love to collaborate with the PeopleDAO on this. Carbon offsets are actually already trading on the blockchain. Examples of blockchain based credits are Moss Earth (MCO2 token) and Toucan Protocol (Base Carbon Tonne and Natural Carbon Tonne). Toucan Protocol brought 5% of the global carbon supply on chain last year (within only the last quarter of last year).

4 Likes

Cool! In retrospect, it’s not at all surprising that offsets are trading on chain. But I am surprised by the on chain share of the market, that’s big!

3 Likes

Is big and with this DAO we aim to continue to do big action that positively impacts the environment.

3 Likes

Thank you for submitting a proposal to $300M Ecosystem Fund :blue_heart:

:hourglass_flowing_sand: Your proposal is under review :slight_smile: Meanwhile, head over to our DAO Funding Guidelines

:heavy_check_mark: Please ensure that your proposal meets the criteria necessary to be considered for a Harmony DAO bootstrap grant.

Note, that even if your proposal meets certain criteria, it does not necessarily guarantee approval or funding :see_no_evil:

Thank you for your time and interest! :rocket:

4 Likes

Extremely interesting! Would love to see this happen and think it’s a great addition to the community. Sent you a DM on discord about potentially working together.

5 Likes

Seems like there is potential to collaborate with Sustainable Development DAO - #12 by OG_Lemurman how could we build on each others efforts?

4 Likes

Amazing guys! looking forward to see your work! :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Hey Harmony!! Its Eric from Tennessee!! We have been working really hard behind the scenes dozens of hrs to put together a good proposal!!! We really look forward to this process and understanding what TRUE HARMONY IS! BLESS!:facepunch::raised_hands::pray::dart:

1 Like

So true! Great opportunity to be apart of this team!

1 Like

Stay tuned for the new proposals we worked on. It’s been a challenge, but it’s worth it if we’re going to save the world.

1 Like

So true brother! We really came togther @ETHDENVER! HARMONY WOW… yall showed up in denver in a Big WAY!

1 Like

With our POWERS COMBINED !!! WE ARE CAPTAIN PLANET!!!:facepunch::partying_face::grimacing:®:gem::fire_extinguisher::100:

1 Like

Yea that is very true. My first community event I have ever been to, and the @ETHDenver community squad, and Harmony, and anyone else involved, truly killed it.

1 Like

idek how you got us into VIP all the time bro

1 Like

I cant tell you what it was for me… being the first time across the MISSISSIPPI RIVER IN MY LIFE!!! :microphone: MIC DROP

1 Like

DeaD MOUSE WAS INSANE ! LEVEL 2 VIP ALL NIGHT! THANK YOU HARMONY AND TEMPLE!!

2 Likes

We should explore the options!! All options of collaboration! :100::raised_hands::innocent::pray::eyes::rocket::rocket::gift:

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Hello Environmental Harmony team, and fellow #DAOist Jedi of the Harmony Community!! Happy Monday - as our amazing team is cranking on a full-on #Island17 Metaverse DAO Harmony application… and I work on some divine details to finalize to post here and share with @lij and @OG_Lemurman … I’m listening to :musical_keyboard:music that pumps me up and helps me bring harmonious high vibes to everyone in my life. Right now: “Good Grief by Bastille” - from one of my kids playlists - fitting since we are #standingwithyouth in the #island17metaverse !

:interrobang: Question to the Harmony Community: What music gets you into the same vibe?? :man_dancing: :dancer:
Post a music link here to share the love across this amazing community!! @TerexitariusStomp @rcast171 @KNIGHTiREIGN @brandonjcope @WeAreIsland17 @exoangel @impactcapital @WaveMaster

Hello @TerexitariusStomp and the Environmental Harmony team.

I would like to tag in @OG_Lemurman to assist with this review. He has been instrumental in building the Sustainable Development DAO for quite some time and we are very excited about his project and the community that he is building for that DAO.

There are a few parts of your proposal that don’t fit our DAO Grant guidelines. While I am very encouraged by the proposal you put together - I want to emphasize that our bootstrap grants are limited to $50,000 (so your request for $1M is, quite simply, too high) and that we are looking at a “minimally viable DAO” as the milestones for funding.

What that would look like is, first, the organization as explained in the DAO Funding Guidelines.

Milestones regarding a “Minimally Viable DAO” are:

1. Established a multisig wall with a 5 out of 9 signature requirement.
  2. Held an election for those 9 signatories that includes at least 12 candidates and over 100 voters.
  3. Has issued an “Membership Token” of some sort (a DAO NFT, for example)

As this proposal stands, it is (a) requesting too large of a grant, (b) does not have clear deliverables, and (c) overlaps with the remit of the Sustainable Development DAO. For those reasons, I am denying your proposal without prejudice at this time. “Without prejudice” means that, if you put together a proposal that fits within the guidelines and has a unique value add to the Harmony ecosystem, I would be happy to consider it.

My thanks, and I look forward to reading your revision!!

Sam

1 Like

As you can see this is a 17 part umbrella of sdg nodes for a greater Dao. Each node activates upon reaching our goal of 500k each. Thus why our ask is so high. 50k wouldnt even get us started. So please keep that in mind. BLESS.