The French Connection DAO

Hello Harmonauts we present you our proposal of DAO for the French speaking community.

22 Likes

Of course! We need this.
:fire:

6 Likes

Let’s do this :rocket: French Connection :fr:

6 Likes

great to see new dao speak in french :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

Nice work Harmonauts :+1:

7 Likes

Hey👋
I’m Alex and @french_harmony_one on twitter,
I’m happy to be part of this DAO and I hope the proposal will be accepted so we can get to work as soon as possible and share our experience and passion for Harmony.
Hope to see you soon :muscle::blue_heart:

9 Likes

Great job Guys :fire: One to the Moon :rocket:

7 Likes

Yes! Great team we have here.
:blue_heart:

5 Likes

Nice team of Harmonauts, ready to Moon with One !:rocket:

6 Likes

Great guys! Being an Africa DAO governor, I welcome this initiative, as French is used West Africa. We could look at ways to collaborate 
 For example, French devs might be interested in mentoring African projects -or vice versa- or support dev trainings. To get a better idea of what you will achieve, could you perhaps tell us a bit more on what specific activities you will organise, what docs you will translate, milestones etc? Right now it seems like a larger part of the funding goes towards salaries (makes sense if govs translate, etc.) but I’d love to know more!

Again, super happy that the French Dao is moving fwd, and happy to support you guys! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Good news ! Let’s go ! :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

7 Likes

Hello Everyone,

With so many French-speaking people around the world, sharing information, giving them support and building social networks in their native language are key initiatives to increase the adoption for this large community.

I am very honored to be part of this team and looking forward to building a strong foundation for the French community inside the Harmony eco-system, as well as collaborating and building bridges with other DAO’s.

JĂ©rĂŽme

5 Likes

Hi @ep2338 :wave:

First thank you for your message and for your support.

“What specific activities”

Translation, Marketing, Events, Social networks, Articles everything in french of course.

“What docs”

We want to translate all the doc.
In priority we will translate all this articles:

(We started to translate 3 articles)

After this articles we will continue translating the most important articles for the community.
Ex:

-how to config metamask
-how to do staking
-how to use the bridges
-how to become a validator
Etc

To establish the priority we will ask to the french speaking community.

And all the doc.
Look easy but only translation is a lot of work, but we have the best team for that!

“Milestones” (for 2022)

• Organise one big event in Paris during ETHCC week ~150pax
  • Organise one big event in one french speaking country (ex: Canada, Belgium)
  • Organise events each month for build a strong community, meet potential partnerships, promote harmony etc.
  • Create one video each week about harmony
  • translate documents/ articles each week
  • create one article each week
  • Onboard devs and validators
  • Grow the french community
  • Sponsor one hackathon
  • 1k followers before end of the first mandate, 5k (min) end of 2022.

“The larger part of the funding goes towards salaries”

Yes of course the larger part goes to salaries here you have the details:

75$ /hours
8 governors will work each 5h/ week (maximum)
,20h / month = 1500$ each / month (maximum).

Each of this 8 governors will have a task.
Ex: Florent is our Adrian Robinson made in France :grin: he work for one of the biggest luxury company in the world (can’t say more if not Li will take him in the harmony team ahahah). He will be in charge to create one video each week and to record all the events.

In comparison with the other DAOs is 50% less (time of work). If we see in the future we need more hours we will adapt our proposal.
&
1 governor will work 15/ week
Why because he will be in charge to more things. Ex: help all the governors, organise the planning of the week, payements, organise the events, manage social networks etc. (In reality more than 15h/ week).

7 Likes

Harmonie Un! Super excited to see the ecosystem grow within the French community.

6 Likes

Awesome! Thanks everyone for your support. We hope this proposal will be approved at 100%. It’s necessary to can make possible all we want to do. We worked a lot for this DAO and we want just ONE thing, start this DAO and work, work and work!!!
Let’s DAO it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Nice ! Proud of this french team :muscle:

6 Likes

Good job guys ! I can’t wait to see the rest :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

good jobs all
continuez les gars Harmony force

4 Likes

Great job guys :muscle::muscle::muscle:
Can’t wait to see what will happen

4 Likes