Thread: Developer Introductions

Hello, Harmonauts!

My name is Aaron, and I’m a software engineer currently working for an insurance company branch startup. I develop in react, node, PHP, and python. Outside of work, I love to rock climb hard, bike and rollerskate, BBQ anything, and invest in more personal revenue streams (Harmony ONE is a main interest).

I’m really interested in Harmony ONE because of the opportunity it provides as a technology base for trading. I want to help improve the ecosystem of tools and analytics for people to use. Anything that provides utility to our community is of my main interest.

I haven’t built any apps just yet, but I have been gathering resources to build the gamut of cryptocurrency technology. I am also giving talks on a cadence within my employer’s work channels to spread the knowledge about ONE around. Once I gather enough resources, I’m hoping to start a validator as well. One thing at a time right now. :slight_smile:

I’m looking to devote 10-15 hours per week and maybe more on weekends for hackathons. I would love to team up with the group to learn more and get some apps out. I think I have many good resources to jump-start projects into a place that we can get into users’ hands quickly. Looking forward to spreading knowledge and making some excellent tools!

8 Likes