- Document that
eth_ method prefixes also work. As I understand they essentially correspond to
hmy and not
- Document transaction creation (fields + RLP). Since we have 2 new fields - it might be worth to describe how this is done rather than saying “same as in ETH but with two extra field” which basically refers people to read ETH docs.
- Document which methods are specific to Harmony - this one is quite important.
- Current Python SDK is undocumented and requires full node running.
- This might be ok for stake pools to use but regular developer that wants to play around or interact with blockchain would be better off using RPC - Suggestion would be to document usage of web3py with Harmony - AFAIK this is currently feasible for some methods.
- Consider potential fork of web3py to accomodate Harmony specific things like staking and shards. This is big healthy project with 2k+ stars.
- UI Fix on webiste, this doesnt look good:
- I think video on main website is a bit too much an is too big, I am personally not big fan of it.
- In my opinion
Resources item on the bottom should be replace scroll links on the top. There is some very important stuff in there that some people may miss.
This is all I have for you guys, keep up good work. I love this project <3!