TK - Heaven on Earth

Name of Project

[Heaven on Earth] - Project Y

Proposal overview

[ On March 1st, I released my genesis music NFT titled “Heaven on Earth” on sound.xyz . In under a minute, we sold 25 editions to 25 unique collectors, and wrote another chapter of music history.

As a token (pun intended) of gratitude, I partnered with Oasis Adaptogens to send my collectors a care package of exclusive Heaven on Earth merchandise and and wellness products. In addition, I pledged a portion of my NFT earnings to The Oasis Community Impact which contributes to these initiatives:

• **[Earth Change]
    • [Crystallized Roots Movement]
      • The purpose of Crystallized Roots Movement is to plant trees with a higher biophoton count using Source Seeds and other state of the art technology.
    • Clean Water Initiative
      • Clean Water Initiative’s purpose is to be a humanitarian aid project for the world and to bring clean water to every living being.X
  • [Rainforest Trust]
    • Rainforest Trust is a US-based nonprofit environmental organization focused on the purchase and protection of tropical lands to strategically conserve threatened species.
  • [Black Girls Smile]
    • Black Girls Smile was founded with a mission to provide young Black women with education, resources, and support to lead mentally healthy lives.
  • [LGBT YouthLine]
    • LGBT YouthLine is a Queer, Trans, Two-Spirit youth-led organization that affirms and supports the experiences of youth (29 and under) across Ontario.

But I felt like this wasn’t enough.

Heaven on Earth is a song about the power of your imagination. A story of two friends who escape reality together, and build a blissful world of love and fantasy with a little help from a magic mushroom. There are so many ways to escape reality, whether through psychedelics, lucid dreaming, or even the metaverse. But the truth is that our physical reality can be just as beautiful as anything we could ever imagine. Now, more than ever, we have an opportunity to build our dream world, here.

We can build heaven on earth.

But there’s one problem.

It’s no secret that greenhouse gases, waste, and subsequently global warming, are almost irreversibly destroying our planet. While many companies and initiatives are turning to clean and renewable sources of energy, if we truly want to build heaven on earth, it is imperative that every one of us does our part to clean up this place we call home.

Heaven on Earth and its underlying initiatives will be my contribution to this mission, and I am dedicating my life to its achievements.

Project 1: Heaven on Earth Streetwear

Heaven on Earth is the first carbon-neutral and eco-friendly web3 streetwear brand. Every thread of clothing is manufactured using recycled materials . Material recycling conserves energy, reduces air and water pollution, reduces greenhouse gases, and conserves natural resources. In addition, every order comes with a pack of seeds to plant your very own trees. Heaven on Earth is a living, breathing clothing line; We will document our environmental impact through our designs … as we plant more trees, clean up our oceans, and restore the ozone layer… expansive seas, titanic mountain ranges, and clear blue skies, will slowly reveal themselves.

We will accept crypto payments on the Solana blockchain , which utilizes an environmentally sound proof-of-stake system. By wearing Heaven on Earth, you are making an impactful contribution to the greater good of our planet.

In the near future we are looking to open a Heaven on Earth adjacent web3 plant shop called Eternal Garden.

Project 2: The Metaverse

We’ve partnered with Mona to build Heaven on Earth within the metaverse. I strongly believe that the metaverse can greatly improve humanity and our impact on the planet.

I believe we can use the metaverse to build heaven on earth, digitally and physically.

This space will serve as a vessel for private listening parties, exclusive drops, and more.

I would love to bring this project and more projects like this to Harmony Protocol.

External links

[(TK - Heaven On Earth), Login • Instagram

Proposal ask $10k - Funded by @Zi

1 Like

Good concept — how will this be applied and help the harmony community?

I fully support your views. Let me know if there’s anything I can do to help.