Validator DAO Council Q1 2022 Candidate UPDATE: Symphony.One (Withdrawn)

Hello everyone,

I’m withdrawing my candidature for the forthcoming VDAO election.

After much introspection, I envisage the next 3 months to be very hectic for me. I’m currently preparing for my dissertation, and anticipating approval of the Harmony Nigeria DAO. This will make me mentally indisposed to give the next council and her mandate the attention it deserves should I win.

Hopefully I would run for the next council should things not work as planned.

I am wishing the next council governors the very best as they take us to greater heights.

Thank you to my fellow governors in the outgoing Term 2 VDAO council. @Maffaz @HankTheCrank @BrotherOne @RhythmValidator @Abraham @frwrdslosh @ONE4All @ben2k_Stakeridoo and @Altocryptotitus . Working with these guys have been worth every second of it and I look forward to working with them again in the next council or in the near term.

Thank you once again.

Blessings,
Cheta.

6 Likes

I am glad you decided to apply!

Best wishes in the election!

1 Like

Awesome to have applied. Looking forward to more graphics and data!

1 Like

Thank you Hank. Was an honour working with you during this term. Best wishes too.

1 Like

Thank you Maffaz, you have been quiet instrumental to all of this. Looking forward to greater partnerships in the future.

1 Like

Happy to see you back!

Good luck buddy! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Thanks brotherly :smiley: Lets get it done. Goodluck to you too.

Sad to see your withdrawn application, looking forward in future to work again with you on a DAO :call_me_hand:t3: