Withdrawal of my application - Community DAO Council Q3 2022 Candidate - Pixetica

As someone who has gotten to spend quite a bit of time in a DAO environment with PIxetica, I know just how beneficial of an addition he would be for the Community DAO Council, and I fully support their initiative to become a part of it and help ensure the most helpful decisions are made with regards to the Harmony community.

You deserve it and Harmony deserves you having a more integral role :slight_smile:

1 Like

tip my hat to pix. dudes a legend

1 Like

Pixetica is a good community member.

1 Like

Great to kinda meet you on last nights dev dal twitter space. You have my full support for sure and thank you for all that you have been doing for validators and the entire ONE community!

1 Like

Your good works speak for you, congrats in advance man. You have my full support

1 Like

Supported! Pixetica doesn’t sleep :metal:t2:

2 Likes

Pixetica is a stand up guy, has my support.

2 Likes

lets go! supported!!

1 Like

I support this candidacy

1 Like

I support Pixetica for community DAO. I think there is the right balance of involvement in the community and caring about Harmony along with willingness to ask the questions that need to be asked.

1 Like

Quality guy. 100% deserves to be on the Harmony CDAO

1 Like

I’ve seen Pixetica in many many Harmony related channels and he has always been quality. Positive and helpful are some of the easiest words to link to him.

2 Likes

You’ll do well! Got my vote.

1 Like

I too greatly appreciate the contributions made by @Pixetica !!!
From fuzz.fi to Alpha Gaming DAO and beyond!
Our community is lucky to have them!!!

1 Like

Definitely got my support

1 Like

I fully support Pixetica as the best candidate!

1 Like

full support on here :blue_heart:

2 Likes

He’s another Harmony gem. I see him in a lot of places offering his time and skills to help promote people/projects on harmony. I think he would be another great addition to what’s shaping up to be another promising term for the Community DAO. Full support here!

1 Like

I support this and want to say that the OP has nothing but goodwill for our community and its overall ability to be front and center in the wider Web3 space. We need as many active marketers and family members promoting and voting on matters that affect the chain as a whole imo!

1 Like

Nobody deserves this position more and exemplifies what it means to be a true Harmonaut. Always giving with no expectation of anything in return, just to help and bring Harmony and it’s ecosystem to the forefront. :rocket:

1 Like