Withdrawal of my application - Community DAO Council Q3 2022 Candidate - Pixetica

Thanks for the kind words everyone, how extremely humbling. I have chosen to continue to support the harmony community as I’ve have been and I will support the Harmony CDAO as a contributor where I can, both with marketing assistance and creatives however this will be done externally and not as a governor. I still hold all my $ONE and know who I’ll be voting for! My focus will remain as a core team member in Alpha Gaming DAO.

25 Likes

I fully support your candidacy and really look forward to what you can bring to the CDAO!!

8 Likes

Great to see your candidacy! I fully support it :blue_heart:

5 Likes

Pixetica has been incredibly supportive, active, and communicative. The work he’s done with Fuzz, Alpha Gaming DAO, and beyond speaks for itself. FULLY SUPPORT! GOODLUCK!

5 Likes

100% agree. Pixetica for president!

5 Likes

I think Pixetica would make a great addition to the Community DAO and fully support him

4 Likes

Pix, your contribution to Harmony has been enormous and we appreciate all that you do for the community. You have my support and best of luck!

4 Likes

So glad to see you applying, being such a great help and supportive all over the community!
I FULLY SUPPORT IT GOOD LUCK!!

3 Likes

I support Pixetica, would be a great candidate

3 Likes

100% supportive of Pixetica’s candidacy for our Community DAO Council

2 Likes

I support Pixetica for CDAO! So awesome to see you running! Always feel free to reach to the community for any support or questions you may have! So awesome to see!

3 Likes

Thank you for making the suggestion. Either way, i’ll keeping doing my thing.

1 Like

If there’s a Harmonaut that embodies what an exemplary community member would look like, that’s Pixetica. You have my support!

3 Likes

Pixetica has proved to be a dedicated member of the community, always engaged with people and projects, a social butterfly easy to approach.
A solid choice, in my opinion.

3 Likes

Yess!! :100:Agree, let’s go!

2 Likes

Pixetica 100% has my support he’s an outstanding community member and i will recommend him any day of the week as an experienced and valuable DAO contributor

4 Likes

Fully supported by GGA :blue_heart:

1 Like

Pixetica is a exemplary human who has a massive heart and a massive mind. He loves to dig below the surface and uncover the truth. Our Community DAO would be much better off having him within it, he had my wholehearted support. Pix FTW

1 Like

Thanks man :blue_heart: I really appreciate it

Nice logo man haha! Thanks for your kind words.

1 Like