Commission %

5%

Infrastructure Setup

Full Cloud Setup
Main server on Contabo - 10 cpu
Backup server Digital Ocean - 8 cpu

Snapshot and backup in place and dynamically managed

About Us

We are a group of crypto enthusiasts based out of (mainly) Dubai, Bahrain and KSA. We are not traders, but long term investors and most of us technically savvy. My day job is about keeping systems running and making sure datacenter-migrations go as planned. I also regularly fail-test server/backup systems.

We came across Harmony the same day that we bought a ton of it :slight_smile: We are convinced this will be ONE of the most important projects that will also have real-life use-cases down the road. We would love to see more activity and bigger developers step up to this platform; and like any platform, decentralization, ease of use and security, low fees; will pull them in quickly. We want to contribute to the decentralization and security part.

We are not looking for huge amount of delegations, definitely enough to remain elected and perhaps cover the costs of the servers - but would rather see delegations spread out and used towards unelected, serious validators who want to be around long term.

Our main goal is to find long term believers in the project who also have a background in IT / server and/or system maintenance, as we believe these can guarantee long time support and becoming a fixed name you can count on. Additionally I take pride in bringing on board many members from the Middle East and realize this is only the beginning. We would love to have a Validator in each of the GCC-countries long term; but rather than being ‘fast’ in setting up servers and getting delegators - we want to make sure that we find the right profiles to contribute and who will have a long term view and approach.

Get in touch on https://twitter.com/DubaiNumberOne

Validator Pledge

Harmony’s Effective Proof-of-Stake Validators are the backbones of the Harmony infrastructure. I/We shall pledge to constantly run an up-to-date validator, promote a decentralized validator community, and use best practices of running a validator service.

I/We have read the Terms and Concepts in detail and fully understood its purpose, possess the know-how of running this service, and know the risk-rewards to run this service. I/We fully understand Harmony’s Definitive Guide to Harmony Open Staking

2 Likes

Greetings to Sunny Dubai :palm_tree: :beach_umbrella: :blue_heart:

1 Like

Greetings to you. The weather is absolutely amazing now… and for the coming 5 months.

Visit expo 2020, it’s really worth it.

1 Like