5x5 Gaming - Building Mid/Core games with Play to Earn NFT's

We will be updating our website and set up social media accounts shortly. I will update the thread once done.

Looking forward to the website and community channels.

1 Like

according to pictures we understand that it has amazing graphics. We are looking forward to…

2 Likes

$100K co-investment in their current round has been funded: Ethereum Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | Etherscan

we look forward to their launch on harmony!

2 Likes

Thank you very much Jack and the Harmony team and all the community members​:pray::pray: We really appreciate all the support and the investment. Looking forward to launching the game on Harmony!

2 Likes

Hi Deniz,
Would you please let us know if there has been any channel that community could communicate with the team or learn more about the project? Right now, I don’t see any website nor Discord or Telegram. Look forward to it.

1 Like

This game is very potential and great. Can the team tell me the road map of this game? So, I can follow up it. Many thanks

Thank you very much. We are working on our website update and community channels set up at the moment but everyone can reach me via discord deniz-gezgin#0528 if they want.

2 Likes

You got me, i like teamfight tactics! get a twitter and discord tho <3
honestly hope for you

hope not… i mean theres loads marketplaces :slight_smile:

Is there a Discord or other socials for the community to engage with? Is there a place to get updates or a roadmap? I am interested in watching this project grow.

5x5Gaming's server feel free to join

Hi everybody - Hope you are all doing well. Here is a quick update on our progress! :slight_smile: More news to come soon as we continue to expand our team and build our first game. Thank you very much again to Harmony team and all our other investors.

[5 X 5 GAMING SECURES FUNDING TO BRING MULTICULTURAL CORE GAMES TO GLOBAL MARKET]

our company website also launched

https://www.5x5gaming.com/