ArchiDAO Launch

ArchiDAO is an amazing community. The place to be for finding like minded people. Let’s change architecture practice together!

2 Likes

It is amazing, how the DAO came together just from a couple of people discussing crypto in architecture… AEC field would be probably adopting anything new quite slowly, but not with our enthusiasm. :smiley:

4 Likes

Hello, @arlav and thank you for this proposal!

In order to be approved for a DAO bootstrap grant a proposal must contain “The Mighty Six” criteria. They are as follows:

:white_check_mark: 1. Mandates: 3 mandates. Specific. Precise. Each mandate to have two sub-clauses to provide further clarification on these mandates. All three mandates and their sub-clauses should fit within a tweet.

:white_check_mark: . Deliverables: Looking forward for the next 3 months only, identify key deliverables directly tied to the mandates of your DAO that you will be focused on accomplishing. Be specific. Chart, in steps, how you will get from where you start to delivering your goal.

:white_check_mark: 3. Metrics: Quantifiable and verifiable. List the “stretch goal” metrics that you and your DAO will be using to measure your impact in furthering your mandate. Low bars of success indicate a certain level of disengagement, while high bars and stretch goals indicate confidence in yourself and your community to accomplish that about which you are passionate.

:white_check_mark: 4. Multisig Signers : List the 9 multisig signers that will start your DAO. NOTE: As we have said in the DAO Funding Guidelines (Guidelines for Harmony Grants) being a multisig signer is not about having a part-time job. Think about your three mandates and try to find passionate individuals that have the skillset and expertise to help you accomplish those goals. But please consider adding SM links to the signers bios (LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)

:x: 5. Gnosis Safe Multisig Wallet : Establish a multisig wallet that requires 5 out of the 9 governors to approve the disbursement of funds. THIS NEEDS TO BE A HARMONY MULTISIG

:x: 6. Schedule the Next Election : DAOs are not kingdoms. The initial governors do not rule by divine right, nor are they supposed to be “Governors-for-Life”. DAOism is about community. About passionate participation in projects. It is vital that we have a regular rotation of community members experiencing the responsibility of managing the DAOs treasury.

You have 4 of 6. Please consider setting up a multisig on Harmony as well as scheduling the second election. We recommend 3 month terms for the multisig signers. Looking forward to the updates!

Let me know if you have any questions! :blue_heart:

3 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

That’s how it starts!

2 Likes

hello, thanks a lot for your great feedback.
We will discuss and rework those two criteria we are currently missing.
I just wanted to clarify that governor voting mechanics. It means, that after governor rotation multisig needs to be updated with new wallets, right? How many people should roate each time? I would like to preserve some kind of consistency in DAOs goals. Therefore i can imagine each voting changes 3 people. Whatd do you think?
Have a great day! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @frwrdslosh for the feedback. Can you please share the next steps once we fulfil all 6 criterias.

Hi there
Are yo not funded yet?! This is criminal :grin: :laughing:

ok in a serious note

I don’t know if you have seen this yet, Harmony has a Doc how to set up a Gnosis Multisig

see: Gnosis Safe - Harmony

I also wrote a hands on guide you might find useful: Gnosis Safe from Harmony One — A Hands on Overview & How to Guide | by Adam Spinos | Feb, 2022 | Medium

If you wish I can help you set up the Gnosis Multisig wallet. I need from you 9 participants with Metamask ONE wallet addresses. Have you set up Metamask with Harmony Mainnet?
Let me know and I can guide you if you have not.

From those 9 participants 5 will be required to sign a transaction.

Regards to Gov elections they are doing my’ eding as well LOL
You will need from your community that you all are part to place a voting and elect 9 people.

I would have loved to participate but so much to do atm. But I can help anyway I can.
I assume someone else can give you better info regards to elections.

On another note I would love if you want to participate in person at this event Harmony London International event - Events - Harmony Community Forum
Proposal stage atm and more info will keep coming.

Hope this helps
Adam

2 Likes

Please fulfill the 6 criteria necessary to be approved for a bootstrap grant. Upon completion the Harmony DAO Ops team has voted to approve your proposal.

Please review the updated DAO Funding Guidelines :blue_heart:

Pay special attention to the Minimum Viable DAO section as it pertains to how the DAO bootstrap grant is paid out.

Looking forward to the updates!

Thank you for this question!

Yes, Harmony encourages 3 month elections to rotate the signatories. It’s all about “shared responsibility”. I don’t have a crystal ball so I can not say for sure how many initial signatories will be re-elected. What I do know, however, is that if an initial Signatory of the multisig isn’t reelected it does not mean they are no longer a part of the DAO and can’t continue work.

Personally, for a DAO, I believe in onboarding like-minded individuals quickly and responsibly. A great way to do that is involve the entirety of the DAO the ability to be a signatory of the DAO multisig. Elections also encourage participation.

Just my thoughts! Looking forward to seeing the updates!

1 Like

@frwrdslosh Please find link of ArchiDAO multisig 0x9d798286b87f6452E4dc80FFDBea4a6e3214E732

We had a discussion within DAO and decided to do Governor elections every 3 months as it aligns with our decentralization vision.

Appreciate your support. Can we continue the discussion about Harmony London event ArchiDAO participation on our discord. ArchiDAO.io

Hi yes we can.

Can you please show your interest to that event and write a comment of support for it here

Thanks

2 Likes

@lij and @frwrdslosh. Our talented designer @velejiri from ArchiDAO, made Harmony wearable (tshirt, leggings, shoes) avatar as a token of appreciation for Harmony’s support. Glad to be part of this ecosystem.

Link of all files : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gd5-RTZpsumYAO5QY2yLkdm_yv4py7od?usp=sharing

female_comp
male_comp

5 Likes

As per the Roadmap, the time is for ArchiDAO’s blogs.
ArchiDAO launched its first blog which we call ‘Level0’.
‘Top 10 words to know about DAO’

2 Likes

ArchiDAO’s youtube got some interesting content libraries! Cheers to the community! Little did we know, we’ll make it here but the extensive power of collaboration made it over-exciting! Looking forward for the whole roadmap for 2022!

3 Likes

Hi @frwrdslosh @lij, We need some resources to implement some events highlighted on our roadmap soon. It would be really helpful if you can accelerate the first payment to the DAO of multisig formation task. Appreciate all the support and thanks in advance.

1 Like

You have been shows 6 clear points that are prerequisite for grant, full filed only one of them (the single one where you need to have an address to receive funds), instead made 3D pictures with Harmony logo and now you’re coming back with outstretched hands “please give me money” Gosh

I am sorry but this is not true. Out of the six attributes we have:
1.mandates
2.deliverables
3.metrics
4.signatories
5.gnosis multisig on Harmony

and we are working to fulfil the sixth criterion on elections in the next two weeks.

I believe that the posts on creating the NFTs and metaverse help show that we are still here and work towards our deliverables in parallel.

1 Like

Sorry to misconstrue it and good luck then

1 Like

Hello,
We have now set up a Harmony multisig and have streamlined our first elections:

The multisig wallet is here:
https://multisig.harmony.one/#/safes/0x9d798286b87f6452E4dc80FFDBea4a6e3214E732/transactions

The elections voting process is here:

Can you let us know how we can proceed?