Aura Dogs DAO animal aid bootstrap grant

Heyyyy @frwrdslosh thank you so much for your kind words :slight_smile: you seem to be a topdog in the harmony community so it is truly great to hear this! and YES Hard YES Aura Dog’s mission comes first. Aura Dogs is a VIBE, AURA DOGS is a FREQUENCY. It is so great to see you seeing this as clearly as we do…
In terms of what we bring to the Harmony ecosystem (great question btw):

1. We think Harmony is also aligned with Aura Dogs frequency. If we are going to create a DAO with real-world impact we need a blockchain that runs with these vibes and frequency as well. We actually discovered Harmony protocol at EthDenver and we experienced this connection first-hand. We want to build this project in Harmony , and as our roadmap develops, all we want is to expand the Harmony ecosystem itself with all the stuff coming up in our roadmap. Least we could do in thanks for all the community will do to help Aura Dogs DAO get started. In this sense, we would love to make clear to the world that Aura Dogs is powered by Harmony :peace_symbol: and have this as part of our marketing strategy, aligning both communities fully. In this sense, we are committed to this ecosystem and will be traveling to LA NFT, possibly Miami NFT and hopefully Paris NFT to promote Aura Dogs, but also to promote the Harmony protocol/community regardless of whether Aura Dogs is granted the bootstrap grant or not. We already love this community and want to be part of it completely.
  2. Aura Dogs is a VIBE, AURA DOGS is a FREQUENCY…ps. Aura Dogs is a BRAND:
    We hope to obtain the bootsrap three month grant and we have a clear roadmap of what comes next. I didn’t want to talk about this yet because I hope it will be much clearer in the draft whitepaper and after completing our 3-month objectives, asking help from the community about what comes next. We already have somewhat ambitious goals in development for this time period. But the next tech milestone for the rest of the year will be to launch the AURA DOGS MARKETPLACE. In this page, you will be able to purchase very cool retail products (oh the mystery, once you see the prototypes you will drool like a Bloodhound for some and once you have some you will reach the AURA DOGS NIRVANA and ULTIMATE VIBE :rainbow:). These products will lay the foundation for the retail arm of Aura Dogs DAO. The sales of these will fund the treasury and very importantly, will be bought with ONE tokens, helping bring market adoption for Harmony’s crypto.
  3. We want to do a DAO-DAO business model. Let’s think of this scenario. Aura Dogs is a new but established brand in the USA market. Someone in the community proposes using the treasury to launch the Aura Dogs Comic with this other super cool DAO project committed by @threefoldcomics Three Fold Comics. We both launch this, fund each other’s treasury and create value for the protocol. We want to create these sorts of synergies and win-win symbiotic relations in this very forum. We want Aura Dogs to always be Harmony’s ambassadors and be an active part of the community.
  4. Aura Dogs is a very innovative model and we want to see were that goes. It is like an NGO, but it is also market-focused, it does R&D to launch awesome retail products, it builds Animal Shelters and supports the crypto community around the world in this mission (we are looking at you Mr. President Señor Bukele, we see that pet hospital of yours and want to help you out), we do cool NFT 3D Art in Augmented Reality, we will help animal advocates (word choice: advocates) people like myself or @RAMIRO_ALBAN or @Rufo21 or @MetaverseMaxx or @Phil with his sister’s project NFT Shop - Nina Canine who freaking LOVE DOGS. They are our natural allies and I can see myself in their shoes. We want to create this model and hopefully be succesfull so that it is adopted by other DAOs that can also start like us with a grant. In this way we hope to put in our grain of salt so that Harmony reaches it 2026 DAO targets.

Hope I didn’t ramble too much. We hope to present all of this and more in the post itself after hopefully bootstrapping our DAO.

4 Likes