Aura Dogs DAO animal aid bootstrap grant

thanks for that good vibe, we are sure it will be a great project! :pray:

3 Likes

With all the community and :earth_asia:pet lovers support we could go to the sky …

4 Likes

I love this project, I’m sure it will be a success

5 Likes

Thank you Sofy for your good energy!

5 Likes

I love the project and vision. Very well written!

6 Likes

Thank you so much @robinnagpal we will love to have you onboard…:dog2:

4 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

Hey @Rufo21 I only see french Bulldogs and Shiba Inu. Do pugs also get covered within the 7 breeds?

And why are only 5 of 9 the multi-sig governors, will this be changed in future?

6 Likes

@ben2k_Stakeridoo thank you for your concerns , bulldogs are the first out of the many dog breeds we will put in AURADOGS collection, Pugs are on the oven for sure , and 5 out of 9 governors have multi sig wallets , because of the harmony Daos policy, we will be changing governors every 3 months , the idea is that the more active you are on the community the more chances you have to become a governor on the community in some Point , other way to support and have governance in the DAO is by purchasing the NFTS , that would give you AURADOGS Tokens and you would have a valid Vote to help us moving foward …

5 Likes

I’m very excited about this project. Animals have a beautiful impact in our lives; they help us to be better human beings.

I celebrate the use of a DAO to make a real life impact in our society.

Lot of love, guys!

8 Likes

Thank you very much for those words, it is true they make us better human beings in every way :grinning:

5 Likes

An important point is that there will be some NTFs that can unlock a personalized portrait with the colors of the aura, it will be delivered physically and it will be a unique experience!!! :raised_hands:

5 Likes

7 Likes

The 5 of 9 would mean all 9 are multi-sig owner but it requires 5 of 9 to release a transaction or change the owners :pray:t3:

4 Likes

great questions @ben2k_Stakeridoo for the bootstrap time period there will be 9 governors that vote on important decisions and direction changes. While the 5 multi-sig governors will have to all sign to allocate funds towards the budget proposal. In this sense for the bootstrap period, the multi-sig governors have an additional and complementary role to the governance model. This is something that was advised by Harmony team as in that no one person controls the treasury and we have to agree upon releases of the funds fully and with transparency.

3 Likes

this is beautiful! nice project guys!

4 Likes

I really like this project and would love to contribute. My sister is a professional dog trainer, who is rescuing dog and helps them find a new home In the DACH region. I am helping her with her website and her business. http://ninacanine.com/

7 Likes

Thank you, that is the idea that many people join this project and we will surely need professionals who can rehabilitate some dogs, it is a true art to reintegrate them into society, thank you and now I am going to check the link :raised_hands: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

that’s awesome Phil we will actually have an ambassador programme that will start small but hopefully grow exponentially with the project! Keep tuned as we will start with some ambassador grants for people like your sister! We would love to hear her story and yours :slight_smile:

7 Likes