Aura Dogs DAO animal aid bootstrap grant

We have a couple of people from Germany :de: In the team , Iā€™m going to ask them to read the article , we would love to cooperate with your cause :sunglasses::raised_hands:ā€¦

5 Likes

Thatā€™s super cool! Yeah, my sister is a real dog wizard. We should get on a call at some point, so we can discuss some details.

Please excuse that the website is in German. I need to create an English version at some point of time.

6 Likes

That is awesome.

There are so many things we can do to for the rehabilitation of dogs and finding new homes. Here is an example of NFT shop to fund operations: NFT Shop - Nina Canine

Also, we could bring DOGs on the Harmony chain, for identity and breading purposes.
Create & tokenize online classes for people to understand the basic behaviour of dogsā€¦

Letā€™s jump on a call sometime? We are eager to become contributing members.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome! We are happy to become a part of Aura.

4 Likes

NO worries at all, we have 2 Governors that are from Germany, things are falling into place, we are really happy that we could escalate worldwideā€¦

3 Likes

We would be Honored to Have Nina Canine onboard, its a perfect Fit for the Auradogs community , we could definitely ask the community to evaluate the match and start working asap. please contact me on Discord so we can arrange a Callā€¦

3 Likes

Right now I just joined, it would be a pleasure to be part of this project. It is clearly a world-scale project that supports a goal with a positive impact that not every project has. I would like to talk and and get involved so I can understand more about the smart contract, DAO. I already read the project and I have it clear but obvious in that whole world there are a thousand things that at the end we have to continue learning, as in everything. Let me know when we could talk by zoom and Iā€™m gladly to be part of it.

3 Likes

Great project! Iā€™m excited for what is coming!

5 Likes

What a great job and cool project !! :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

5 Likes

Wow! A lovely amount of engagement on this proposal. Thank you Harmony community and @CryptoPoeta for bringing this to us :blue_heart:

Thank you for submitting a proposal to $300M Ecosystem Fund :blue_heart:

:hourglass_flowing_sand: Your proposal is under review :slight_smile: Meanwhile, head over to our DAO Funding Guidelines

:heavy_check_mark: Please ensure that your proposal meets the criteria necessary to be considered for a Harmony DAO bootstrap grant.

Note, that even if your proposal meets certain criteria, it does not necessarily guarantee approval or funding :see_no_evil:

Thank you for your time and interest! :rocket:

8 Likes

What a project. The perfect time to be in is now. I will keep engaged to this project for sure. Necer seen a DAO like this. Congratulations

5 Likes

Great project and increadible designs! Who doesnā€™t love dogs?

5 Likes

We are really excited for what itā€™s coming , a bunch of Dog activist are getting in touch with us , they really think this is the present and the future for dog Aid in the world , we thought this could start in Latam at first but we have ppl in Germany :de: , Costa Rica :costa_rica: , Ecuador :ecuador: , Mexico :mexico: , United States :us: and this is just the beginning , if we become the first Animal impact DAo of the world :earth_americas: , we are sure the community and Harmony protocol could make AURADOGS the next generation of altruistic decentralizationā€¦ our mandates are strong and doable! Letā€™s keep the movement going !

We are going to be at NFT LA convention ! Donā€™t miss the chance to meet @RAMIRO_ALBAN in person and the AURADOGS team !

5 Likes

Aura dogs help us remember the vibrational frequency of love !! This project is going to help those who canā€™t help themselves by returning love!!

3 Likes

I am exciting to share with the community this project of great impact :raised_hands: :pray: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

youā€™re right! dogs are a bridge that helps connect people with society. :guide_dog: :heart_hands:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Es gibt groƟes Interesse von europƤischen Elite-F1-Athleten und FuƟballspielern, Teil von Aura Dog zu werden, wƤhrend wir uns heute unterhalten haben, und sie mochten die Essenz der Marke wirklich und werden bald beitreten
wir wachsen weiter :muscle:

There is a lot of interest from European elite F1 athletes and soccer players to become part of Aura Dog as we chatted today and they really liked the essence of the brand and will be joining soon we continue to grow :muscle:

5 Likes

Hallo, was fĆ¼r eine groƟartige Arbeit Ihre Schwester leistet, sie leistet hervorragende Arbeit mit den Hunden. Amberg wo liegt es? Ich komme aus Zirndorf Ich glaube, wir sind nicht sehr weit
GrĆ¼ĆŸe Anna

6 Likes

Willkommen, wir freuen uns, Menschen kennenzulernen und zusammenzuarbeiten.

4 Likes