Ragweed Rasta's Announcement of Community DAO Candidacy for Q3 2022

Good Morning, good afternoon or good evening whenever you happen to be reading this fellow Harmony Fam. I’m Josh aka Ragweed Rasta of the Unofficial Harmonyville Podcast and with this post I announce my candidacy for a position on the Community DAO Council of Governors for the Q3 2022 term.

1. Are there obstacles you see in being able to commit up to 10 hours/week as a DAO governor? This amount of time is not a requirement, but an inability to commit time by some members has been an obstacle for the current DAO council in progressing objectives.

I have no problem being able to commit 10 hours to being a DAO governor. Also dont mind doing work not on DAO time.

1. What skills and/or abilities do you hope to bring that would be beneficial to the Community DAO?

I am an outgoing and motivated individual who has experience in radio and worked in the high stress of the service industry for over 20 years. I love getting people hyped on great things and Harmony is one of those things! I currently do a podcast about the Harmonyville project! I love interacting with people and believe I am easily approached by the community.

1. How long have you been in the Harmony community and why do you want to run for a position on the council?

I have been in the Harmony Community for about 8 months and love what I see. I started a podcast focused on my favourite Harmony project to begin my involvement in helping the community and am about to dive into twitter spaces as means of promotion for Harmony as well. The Harmony Community is in my opinion the most inclusive and progressive chain around with limitless potential. The DAO is running nicely but I feel one of the things lacking is more engaging community events. I would love to see the Ambassador DAO and Community DAO come together for more IRL promotion of our wonderful blockchain and community. I want to expand our media outreach to onboard new users and keep existing users more up to date on the current on goings.

1. What timezone do you live in for the purposes of potentially scheduling a 2nd AMA?

Eastern Standard Time EST

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ragweedrasta
Telegram: @RagweedRasta
Medium: Ragweed Rasta
Discord: RagweedRasta#4384

6 Likes

Glad to see your candidacy! You have my support :blue_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you so much your support is greatly appreciated!! :pray:

2 Likes

Gaia Speed my friend. You will be a huge asset to them!! :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::blue_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you so much my friend!:pray::pray::relaxed:

Best of luck man! Interacted with you on the Community DAO discord and can attest to the fact that you are a genuine, hard-working individual!

2 Likes

Glad to see you run for a Governor position, full support from my side :100:

1 Like

Thank you so much for you support friend!:pray:

Thanks so much really appreciate it!! :pray::pray:

I’m glad to see you putting your name in for the Community DAO candidacy! The DAO will be a better place with you involved! :blue_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much for your support friend!! :pray::pray:

I support @RagweedRasta 's Candicy.

1 Like

Thanks so much there big shark appreciate you!!:pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

Reminder of the AMA taking place today on Twitter. You must be on mobile to speak on a twitter space. Also, there’s a channel setup in our discord for you to introduce yourselves, campaign, and answer any questions. If you have not yet we suggest joining our discord: discord.gg/gZFgeFcH73

Please make a final check to see if you have fulfilled the candidacy requirements in the original eletion post: Community DAO Election for Term 4 Q3 2022