Community DAO Council Q3 2022 Candidate: James Quinif

Good day Harmony Family! I’m James Quinif aka QFamilyCrypto from Utica, Ohio and I would like to announce my candidacy for a position on the Community DAO Council of Governors for the Q3 2022 term.

Proposal overview

[Describe in less than 2,000 words on how this will benefit the blockchain ecosystem. Be specific about the goals and outcome of the proposal, with go-to-market and/or user-acquisition strategies if possible.

1. Are there obstacles you see in being able to commit up to 10 hours/week as a DAO governor? This amount of time is not a requirement, but an inability to commit time by some members has been an obstacle for the current DAO council in progressing objectives.
    I am self employed and moving more and more into the Web 3.0 space and have no problem committing to at least a minimum of 10 hours to become a DAO governor. I would most likely even work beyond on my time if that’s what it takes to help us grow.
  2. What skills and/or abilities do you hope to bring that would be beneficial to the Community DAO?
    I have 12 years website developer and marketing experience. I have managed and worked with teams of 100+. I’m super flexible when needed and have no problem taking constructive criticism. I love working with people and have been a local community organizer for many years.
  3. How long have you been in the Harmony community and why do you want to run for a position on the council?
    I’ve been in the Harmony community for about 2 years since I first did my research and bought my first ONE. I believe my skills in development, marketing, and working with others can bring a lot to our community. I plan on working both on-line and off-line in onboarding new users into the Harmony space. I’ve already started teaching local High School Students and have been ask to speak at local networking groups
  4. What timezone do you live in for the purposes of potentially scheduling a 2nd AMA?
    Eastern Standard Time EST

External links

Twitter: https://twitter.com/QFamilyCrypto
Telegram: Telegram: Contact @QFamilyCrypto
Instagram: Login • Instagram

6 Likes

Good to see your candidacy James! You have my support! :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Nice to see you join the race!! I support your candidacy for governor!!

1 Like

Loved seeing you take the initiative in the DAO meeting! I wish you luck!

2 Likes

I support your candidacy @jcquinif based on your interactions and enthusiasm and clearly you have alot to offer.

Just go easy on us less technically minded in the space if you are sucessful please :wink:

3 Likes

Great to see you running for candidacy this term! Your experience in web development, marketing and ability to teamwork will be a great addition for the DAO. You have my support :blue_heart:

1 Like

Thank you for submitting a proposal to Harmony’s $300M Ecosystem Fund. We are in the process of reviewing your proposal and will assign a representative on behalf of the Grants Ops team.

We would also love :blue_heart: to have the Harmony community participate to ask questions and provide feedbacks.

If you have more details to add, please do so by replying to this thread.

My full support for you :blue_heart:

1 Like

Reminder of the AMA taking place today on Twitter. You must be on mobile to speak on a twitter space. Also, there’s a channel setup in our discord for you to introduce yourselves, campaign, & answer any questions. If you have not yet, we suggest joining our discord: discord.gg/gZFgeFcH73

Please make a final check to see if you have fulfilled the candidacy requirements in the original eletion post: Community DAO Election for Term 4 Q3 2022