Community DAO Council Q3 2022 Candidate: M87

Community always comes first! Thank you very much guys! :blue_heart:

Far from the top tier but really willing to help indeed :grin: Thank you Tohster. Your support is priceless, as always :pray:

2 Likes

Appreciate it mate! :green_heart:

Thank you for all your hard work mate! Your support is greatly appreciated!

1 Like

I won a twitter contest held by Sonicswap a few months ago. We had a pleasant exchange via dm and invited me to their telegram channel. Since then, I’ve met some of the smartest, hard-working, down to earth people that I now consider friends. I had a bad week, and she sent me a private message to make sure I was ok. Build up a community that will run through a concrete wall for you. That’s how you build a strong community, and that’s what she does.

So, I suppose she can have my support :joy:

2 Likes

Reminder of the AMA taking place today on Twitter. You must be on mobile to speak on a twitter space. Also, there is a channel setup in our discord for you to introduce yourselves, campaign, & answer any questions. If you have not yet, we suggest joining our discord: discord.gg/gZFgeFcH73

Please make a final check to see if you have fulfilled the candidacy requirements in the original eletion post: Community DAO Election for Term 4 Q3 2022

I haven’t met anyone as multi talented and capable as M87. Experience, knowledge, and patience is a small fraction of what she brings to the table. H1 is lucky to have her and this is my vote for DAO.