Community DAO Council Q3 2022 Candidate: sick_of_this!

Haha indeed. I have been influenced :joy:

Jokes aside thanks for the support!

1 Like

I’m so happy to see your candidacy! You have my support :blue_heart:

1 Like

Thanks a lot Rob! Been a pleasure learning the ins and outs of the DAO with y’all so far!

Excited to see this, you have my support for sure :blue_heart:

1 Like

Thanks James! Looking forward to work with you regardless of whether I’m elected or not

Glad to hear you’re running. Thank you for your service :pray:

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the support @BobDonut ! Would be difficult for me to try my best if I didn’t know there were like-minded people like you who also want the best for the community around!

I just wanted to add my support to this application. Here is someone with honor and integrity, who is not scared to say what needs to be said, and will robustly defend their decision making process. Harmony will be all the better for having this person involved!

1 Like

I strongly support @sick_of_this on this adventure. Sure, he didn’t party with Stephen and got 60k to save dogs in Ecuador or met @Boris_Polania and bought a MacBook Pro with 10k of grant for a non-existing DAO, but he’s a great guy and made an amazing community sentiment report.

All the best!

I absolutely support this candidate! @sick_of_this is already doing a TON of work for the community and it only makes sense.

1 Like

Thanks @RufasBotsmel ! You are awesome and building a product with a lot of passion. Following Speedstar for a while now and love seeing it develop!

Thanks @Point7C !

And yes those are certainly 2 (of many) things that you’ll probably not find me doing anytime ever :laughing:

Thanks @ILL_DIE_TRYING ! Gonna continue doing all i can like always!

This wins Best comment hands down!!

1 Like

Harmony is lucky to have you mate! Passion is what a lot of this is about! Keep up the great work :blue_heart:

1 Like

Thanks @M87 ! Just doing my best

full support on this one @sick_of_this is a great contributor to the ecosystem :blue_heart:

1 Like

Shots fired :joy: On a serious note, I really don’t know a lot about you YET, but the few times that I’ve been in a work session or AMA I could tell that you would be a very valuable asset. I think you and @ben2k_Stakeridoo will work very well together. Glad to see you step up :clap:t2: You have my support!

1 Like

Thanks a lot @Jerome0389 ! Seen you around the meetings and spaces, looking forward to interact more!

1 Like

Reminder of the AMA taking place today on Twitter. You must be on mobile to speak on a twitter space. Also, there is a channel setup in our discord for you to introduce yourselves, campaign, and answer any questions. If you have not yet, we suggest joining our discord: discord.gg/gZFgeFcH73

Please, make a final check to see if you have fulfilled the candidacy requirements in the original eletion post: Community DAO Election for Term 4 Q3 2022