Community DAO Governor Candidate 2º Term: Biosensei

Hello Community, cross-chainers & curious $ones

My name is Cristiano Vilas Boas (aka Biosensei) i like to listen and learn, i tend to make a lot of questions and suggestions but look at it has a self-learning method :slight_smile: .
Im usually neutral, curious, empathetic
I am officially anouncing my candidacy for the Harmony Community Dao Council for the next elections:

In 1st place, i would love to give my gratitude to those who i have been sharing this experience with. What a ride, so much learned. Mentions are not needed, they are far to many!
In 2nd i would like to say this is the best community ever !

I have been researching and testing some of the most promissing tools for DAO’s and i cannot wait to see the evolution of DAO’s to DAO’s and the acomplishments that are possible in a community like ours.
The future is promissing and i really want to help in making more people rise their own DAO’s and start participating in decentralized responsibilities and activities.
So, dear Harmonauts, i ask once again to trust me with your voice has i will make it always neutral and real.

Thank you all for the terrific experience
Wish you all the best

12 Likes

I wish you the best for the election, it’s been great working with you during the initial council process. :+1:

1 Like

You know it was all my pleasure :stuck_out_tongue:
thanks alot for helping not only me!

1 Like

You Earned my vote sensie💪🏻

2 Likes

thank you for the trust!!

1 Like

Good luck for the election :+1:t3:

1 Like

thanks bro you too :slight_smile:

1 Like