Creative DAO Council Candidate / thenursegreg

Hi Creative DAO frens!

I will bring a valuable skillset to the DAO, having many years of experience bootstrapping startups as a Director of Marketing / Creative Director.

My name is Greg. I’m a mid-30’s guy based in NY, USA. I bring a unique perspective to my teams owing to a diverse background of experiences. I received a master’s in Music Education from the Eastman School of Music, taught for a while, and determined full-time education was not for me before returning to school for nursing.

I practiced bedside nursing in the ICU and ER for a number of years before managing sales and territory development, including staff and physician education, for a healthcare tech startup. I grew the territory from nothing, to what at the time of my departure was the highest revenue territory in the company.

A few years ago, I started my own creative marketing company, where I have primarily worked with founders, startups, and small companies, using my years of wearing many hats to bring a “figure it out and get it done” mindset to my clients and teams. I function best as part of an established, talented team that needs a “glue guy” who can do many things well and get the job done, even if it doesn’t fit into a neat little box.

I’ve been in crypto for a couple of years now, primarily as a trader and investor. I manage investment portfolios for a few private clients but have been looking to get more involved in the space on the ground level, so the emergence of DAOs is an exciting opportunity!

I’ve been in the Harmony eco for a few months now. Of all the ecosystems I’ve tested, this is the first that feels like “it”, and I just love what we’re building here. I feel a strong internal pull to contribute to this amazing ecosystem and desire to contribute to the growth of the community.

As a part of the creative DAO, my top skillsets to contribute are organization and strategy, copywriting, and creative directing; although I do have a wide range of experience and consider myself a “jack-of-all-trades, master of some”.

I am happy to provide recent work samples for review at the request of the team. I can also provide references from clients and from some high-profile CT guys I work with.

Contact Info
TG: thenursegreg
Discord: thenursegreg#5200

1 Like