Gallery DAO

Hello and thanks for this update! We are preparing
to start full steam ahead from next week
and will keep you posted (starting with a
metaverse architect think tank on Monday :)!

Please find attached a screen shot of our 110 telegram members

And also the results on the election!

Three things -

voting stayed open past April 19th until
we had enough votes

we added descriptors halfway
through for people who didn’t read bios.

We decided on a web 2 to web 3 bridge
since there is still a large amount of
onboarding to do in the space and we didn’t
want to leave behind people that could be valuable
to our ecosystem but that aren’t yet fully
immersed/versed in web 3.

Have a nice weekend!

1 Like

Thrilled to be apart of this DAO. Great things ahead. Really enjoyed reading this proposal. Artist forward movements are the future of web3.

1 Like

we are beyond excited to have you :sparkles:

2 Likes

Met this team in Amsterdam, immensely passionate about they are building and they have a solid roadmap. I would love to see them on Harmony.

Hey Abhi :raised_hands: thanks for the support!
Looking forward to collaborating and
seeing how we can support Harmony’s
marketing and growth in line with the
2026 roadmap. Also we’re planing
something for Metaverse Summit
& ETHCC which we’d love to partner with Harmony
on. Have a great week :blue_heart:

LETS BRING THE PROJECT ON HARMONY, great guys with great visions!! :raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2:

thanks Tom! looking forward to
connecting on our idea as well. i think tgd
members will love it too!

This is cool , would Harmony NFTs be promoted on the gallery if the grant gets approved ?

It’s refreshing to my eyes to see an actual cool DAO that is not about gender , race , ethnicity , mindfulness , blue haired people or gratitude.

I do see a couple ways Harmony could benefit from this , goodluck!

Hey @juanonewuan yes we plan to be
bullish on Harmony artists and the ecosystem
including bringing in new artists to Harmony.

José who is a contributor at Harmony will
serve as a mentor and we are already discussing
how we can collaborate on upcoming events
in Madrid, Barcelona, and LATAM.

We are excited to be a part of the
Harmony Community and cant wait to show you what we can do.
Our governors had their first strategy call yesterday
and the ideas and roadmap for execution is coming
together nicely.

Thanks for your support!

1 Like

Does the gallery DAO will have a plan to collab with NFT artists globally for the offline galleries? Indonesia has several NFT Artists that exist in a bunch of chains, but they seem never to have decent access to the Harmony blockchain, curious what Gallery DAO can do for these artists that lack information about the Harmony chain.

1 Like

Yes! International is a big focus and
one of our members and first-term governors
@victoriafard will be conducting some workshops later
this year in Manila. We are talking about
how to have impact in the region especially
around ETH Taiwan.

So maybe there are ways to
reach this artists through IRL events
and also educational materials in
their local language that can help them
understand the power of Harmony and
how they can enter and thrive in its
ecosystem. I’m sure @victoriafard would love
to chat with you more and brainstorm
around this!

For the Indonesian NFT artists gathering, you can contact me for sure. I know a bunch of NFT community groups in Indonesia, hope great for making events together in Indonesia, too, since Harmony is still unpopular for Indonesian NFT artists, but great potential since the creators flourish well there, shaping a pop art culture

2 Likes

Hi there! Thank you very much for your message and question :blush: My name is Victoria and I’m one of the Governor’s at The Gallery Dao. As Origins mentioned, we are planning on building our communities globally and one of our goals is to grow our community in Asia.

We hope to host and launch one of our first events in Manila, Philippines later this year. Perhaps around ETH Taiwan. Our hope is to invite artists and creatives in South East Asia to be a part of it as well. I’ve had the opportunity to meet and speak with wonderful Indonesian artists as well and it would be great if you could connect us to the NFT communities you mentioned too :blush::yellow_heart:

Sure I’ll help to reach out for the Indonesian artists into the event as well, just keep in contact, you can follow me on twitter @K14ontheTrack for more discussion that you need to enter Indonesian NFT Community

Hey Harmony Community including @lij @frwrdslosh @giv @Sam and the 1 DAO Alliance. Wanted to share more updates on our end. We completed our fourth week of gov meetings. Our community is engaged and active on telegram and a few of our last votes re-arranged some of our timeline for the next three months. Below is what our plan of action between now and September:

• 1 Soft Launch (Salon des Refusés preview) - July -during Paris Blockchain Week. We are talking with Metaverse Summit to collaborate

• 1 Identity Event (Location TBD) - Community vote is pointing towards Lisbon in September

• 2 - 3 Artist Mints

• June (@victoriafard - Governor) during NFT NYC - We are aiming for this to be our first Harmony drop alongside our curation of other Harmony artists in the BlockDaemon Gallery that we’re programming the art for from 20-23 June

• July/August TBD

• 1 Proof of Patronage Membership Social Token to coincide with the end of the first term

• 1 Use Case - Music Theatre Mint (August // September) - London. This will also feature DAO Members who are currently seen on The Witcher and also hold Tony/Grammy/Emmy Awards

• 1 Meet Up (will be tied to another event or held during ETH Mexico of Dev Con Bogota)

• 1 Metaverse / Gallery Space - @borja and our architectural team is collaborating with Spaces DAO to envision what this should be

• Protocol Partnerships - Harmony :blue_heart:

• 3+ Edu Videos - will start around our first mint to breakdown what are more complex web 3 terms and the difference between nft/social tokens/metaverse etc

• Launch of Mailing List (min 3 Newsletters) - our AMSAR event has left us with more
    than 1000+ people on our list.

• Social Growth - 1000 organic reach across all platforms - we want to build this with real people for
    long term reach.

This is just a bit of what we’re up to including
streamlining brand narrative and forecasting
revenue.

Looking forward to hearing from you and how
we can more closely align with Harmony as
we buidl. Thanks!

8 Likes

Hey @playoriginstory

It pains me to say this, but unfortunately, the Harmony DAO Ops team has to decline this proposal without prejudice. Please visit our Q3 and Q4 Execution Plan for more information.

I apologize that this process has been lengthy and drawn-out and I appreciate yours and the DAOs patience. Harmony and the DAO Ops team wanted to exhaust every option before responding with a declination. Do not let this dissuade you or your DAOs passion to build on Harmony. I know the Gallery DAO will succeed. I will keep a line of communication open with the Gallery DAO to provide any further updates. Thanks, Sean.

This thread will be closed.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 4 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.