Hank The Crank Validator - Delegation Consideration

Validator name

Hank the Crank (@Hankcrank4ONE)

Staking Profile

(Harmony – Open Consensus for 10B)

Commission %

0% until epoch 772

Infrastructure Setup

1. VPS XL (10 vCPU Cores, 60 GB RAM each) with 800 GB NVMe SSD (Seattle, WA, US)
  2. Intel® Xeon™ E3-1270 v3 (3.5 GHz, 4 cores 32 GB DDR3 Memory) with 2 × 480 GB SSD (Denver, CO, US)

About us

Introduce you and your team
We are a family team that is very passionate for the Harmony blockchain and the goals Harmony is trying to achieve. Our journey began at the end of August 2021 and in that time we have accomplished so much. In epoch 672, we were first elected and today we have 500+ delegators. We are honored to be trusted by so many people as one of the top 20 most popular Harmony validators. Hank The Crank provides a reliable service, high uptime and quality monthly NFTs. With live monitoring and alerts, the Hank The Crank validator team can ensure high uptime with few missed signs.

I, Coinkin, was elected to the Validator DAO and work daily to help ensure the VDAO’s goals especially with the goal of onboarding 200 validators. I am honored to have received 37 votes from my fellow validators. It means a lot to have the respect of so many validators and delegators and my team and I will continue to work to earn that respect.

Describe how you were first introduced to Harmony
We found Harmony through Binance.us when Harmony was at 0.011. After buying, we joined the Harmony Telegram and found an amazing, supportive community. The rest was history.

How would you do things differently?
Decentralization is important to myself and my team. If Hank The Crank validator receives any delegation amount, it will not be used to bully smaller validators out of election but used to help get smaller validators elected.

Validator Pledge

Harmony’s Effective Proof-of-Stake Validators are the backbones of the Harmony infrastructure. I/We shall pledge to constantly run an up-to-date validator, promote a decentralized validator community, and use best practices of running a validator service.

I/We have read the Terms and Concepts in detail and fully understood its purpose, possess the know-how of running this service, and know the risk-rewards to run this service. I/We fully understand Harmony’s Definitive Guide to Harmony Open Staking

1 Like