Harmonious Pumpkin | Validator

Validator Name

Harmonious Pumpkin

Staking Profile

To be updated very soon!

Commission %

5%

Infrastructure Setup

Cloud-based solution currently synching with Shard 2 with plans to include all other shards by Q2 2022 or sooner. 8vCPU, 16GB RAM, 500GB attached storage. Shard 0 build will be beastly :slight_smile:

About Us

Introduce you and your team
Pumpkin Staking aka Harmonious Pumpkin is operated by 1 individual at this time. I am a US Navy vet with a career in Cyber Security and Cloud Infrastructure. I hold certifications from CompTia, AWS, and ISC2 including CISSP and Solutions Architect Associate. My combined professional time in the IT industry is 13 years (I’m 34). This past year I have gotten heavily into crypto and decentralization as a whole as a new hobby that’s slowly becoming full-time. I find this evolution fascinating and as disruptive as the internet came to be. I was too young to have any involvement in that era at the time but I will NOT be missing out this time! I’m so incredibly excited for the future <3

Describe how you were first introduced to Harmony
After being lured into the world of Crypto thanks to Doge Coins insane rally and rise, I dove in head first. Got a reddit account, started following multiple pages, even subscribed to some YouTube channels. After a few months of information overload, the dust began to settle for me and I started to see cryptos more intently. Harmony was the very first one I dove into. The more I looked, the more I acquired. Before long it became my first major holding of any crypto. Then I went to stake and from there it was game-over. The process was easy, the chrome wallet spiffy as hell, and the community easily one of the best I’ve seen. In my gut I felt that this was something really special, different, and promising. So I’ve been diving further and further since and now I am ready to become a proponent of it’s decentralization and rise! I know it, you know it, we all know it - Harmony feels special.

How would you do things differently?

Since I work in Cyber Security, I always have an emphasis on privacy and security. These are crucial pillars of success to any technical venture. I exam technology from a scrutinous standpoint whenever interacting with, or introducing into my world and I look for good and bad. Where applicable, I apply my knowledge to better whatever it is I am working for a more safe and secure experience. I have an upper hand in technology with these regards and I hope to rub that off positively on others and contribute to a greater whole of this family.

Validator Pledge

Harmony’s Effective Proof-of-Stake Validators are the backbones of the Harmony infrastructure. I/We shall pledge to constantly run an up-to-date validator, promote a decentralized validator community, and use best practices of running a validator service.

I/We have read the Terms and Concepts in detail and fully understood its purpose, possess the know-how of running this service, and know the risk-rewards to run this service. I/We fully understand Harmony’s Definitive Guide to Harmony Open Staking -Pledged, read, and agreed.

1 Like