Harmony Angels Bootcamp

Harmony Angels Bootcamp is an e-place where you can be a member of a Radically decentralized community, become a Radical ONE, and get maximum valid updates from the team. Participating in Harmony Bootcamp gives you a chance for personal growth in terms of all-things related to Harmony blockchain and to become a Harmony Angel Captain.
Read the full post here

Sign-up form - https://angels.harmony.one/bootcamp-signup

Harmony Angels Captains

Angels Captains are core supporters from our community committing their time and efforts to help find utility points for Harmony based dApps and spreading them all over crypto Internet, educating the community about Harmony and participating in various online and offline events.

Became a Harmony Angel:

1. Fill out the subscription form to get instant access to the Harmony Angels Bootcamp community - https://angels.harmony.one/bootcamp-signup

2. Follow the appropriate social media of Harmony blockchain:

These 2 steps above are enough to join Harmony Angels Bootcamp, get notified about news and updates. Don’t shy to show your presence on the project’s social media and express explicit thoughts and feedback.

Grow yourself to the Harmony Angels Captain (For those who intend to go further and can simply answer the question “What can I do for Harmony?” share your ideas as in structure below commenting this forum thread. Try to be explicit and specific with your requests/proposals).

1. How would you like to contribute to Harmony? (Advocate Harmony on social media, Create written content such as blogs, Introduce Harmony to potential partners, etc.).

2. Who you are and why do you care?

3. What’s your plan? What’s your schedule? (describe in detail what and how you’d like to implement; list expected KPI and deliverables).

For an example submission go to the next post :point_down:

5 Likes

Grow Youtube channel subscribers from Harmony local communities

1. How would you like to contribute to Harmony?

Increase the number of YouTube channel subscribers from the members of local communities.

1. Who you are and why do you care?

I’m @nickv, marketing and biz team member, Harmony Angels Bootcamp inspirer :sunglasses:

1. What’s your plan? What’s your schedule?

Design a campaign for a local community in form of a giveaway that has on its purpose gaining new subscribers to https://www.youtube.com/harmonyprotocol/.

Goal to have 50+ new subscribers (real people)

Giveaway budget:
5000 ONE to distribute for winners;
2500 ONE for a GA manager.
manager’s reward is paid when the Goal is reached;

Apply with your GA idea now. You can start the GA when it’s approved with @nickv.

5 Likes

Hey @nickv ! Just completed the form to signup to the harmony angels bootcamp!

Build a virtual city of everything about Harmony @TheSandboxGame (https://www.sandbox.game/en/)
By inviting real people to play around the ONE virtual city, offer beneficial services using Harmony blockchain services (bridge, swoop, seesaw, sesame seed protocol, hMoney App, Harmony Wallets)
Start by engaging young student millennials to use the network and seek to create an impact in their community by spearheading their own projects.

I’m a software engineer, game developer and NFT enthusiast, I have a lot of friends in the education sector and I believe that through art, stories and meaningful themes it is possible to build a more inclusive culture of community.

2. What’s your plan? What’s your schedule?

I already own various NFTs @ the Sandbox. The game will be open to the public around Q1 to Q2 2021. For the meantime, I will upload art ideas about the ONE City in the community chats for the community to react into.

Goal is to get the consensus of the Harmony community on what they would like to see in a Virtual ONE City. Additionally, build the use case of HRC20 and bridge infrastructure by organizing independent projects to be introduced virtually in the ONE City.

Cheers :smiley:

5 Likes
    I would Like To create and Manage a Harmony Nigeria Local Community group and twitter as well has host a Virtual E-meeting local conference with Rewards , to build a strong Harmony Community in Africa Biggest Crypto using country.

2. Who you are and why do you care?

My Name is Mosco Ovie One time Harmony validator now Angel, it’s my goal to build a stronger Harmony community with Every resources available to me

3. What’s your plan? What’s your schedule?

I have a Flexible Schedule 6 days a week that makes me available 40hours every week

3 Likes

When you say virtually, you mean using VR tech?, using Oculus Quest and all this stuff?.. that would be stunning :grinning:.

3 Likes

How would you like to contribute to Harmony?
Increase the number of YouTube channel subscribers from the members of local communities.

Who you are and why do you care?
I’m @gayathriemani, Bootcamp member, Harmony Angel and as a investor i would like to help harmony grow.

What’s your plan? What’s your schedule?
Here is my plan.

i will announce contest details in all my social media channels and community circles
to subscribe https://www.youtube.com/harmonyprotocol/
Once given targets are reached, i will select winners randomly.

Below are my goals and budgets for one week plan

Goal 50 new subscribers (real people)
Giveaway budget:

I have below questions

1. How subscribers from my end will be identified for goal count
  2. How do you determine a real subscriber?
2 Likes

hey @Gayathri, thanks for your amazing submission!

I love your approach for the GA initiative
Just want to clarify that as we’ve just started onboarding angels ideas, I’d like to go with the terms I described here: Harmony Angels Bootcamp - #2 by nickv
So, 1 or 2 months campaign is too long atm. Let’s focus on a GA that is not longer than 1 week w/ goals and budget listed below

Goal to have 50+ new subscribers (real people)

Giveaway budget:
manager’s reward is paid when the Goal is reached ;

Hope to see some improvements and we can go ahead with you. Please, add more details for others to know what community you want to engage, some details about the GA (when, how, how to apply, etc).

Q&A

1. How subscribers from my end will be identified for goal count?

• Up to you, you can create a registration form, or I can help you with the form or even landing page…

2. How do you determine a real subscriber?

• think about how to make a GA that will contain some sort of human check, e.g. make them not only subscribe to but make a comment or tweet some of our videos. Then you can check their twitter account with botornot software and make a decision if they’re real or not. Applying to angels initiatives you’re fully responsible for your campaign, starting form designing terms and ending with announcing winners.
1 Like

1.How would you like to contribute to Harmony?
We are an Iranian group and we are active and we talk about one and we give full news and explanations about one to the users and we hold a challenge every week about one and an exam and we give a prize to the winning users who read.

im analyst and marketer, and I have worked on several projects and succeeded in my resume. And I have been active in cryptography for almost 5 years
And my goal is to strengthen one community and make it successful

3 .What’s your plan? What’s your schedule?

I’m an active person My plan is to invite real people to cryptography and train them and invest in them, and they consider it one of the best cryptography and I have planned everything and I will make it successful.

1 Like

Hey @Joseba! The sandbox is game platform that’s currently using ERC-20 SAND tokens
(https://etherscan.io/token/0x3845badAde8e6dFF049820680d1F14bD3903a5d0).

Basically this platform makes it possible for game creators to produce a voxelized virtual environment (with personalized characters, animation and logic) – this takes place in an NFT asset called LANDs.

The virtual environment can run with a storyline, game objectives and can serve as in-game marketing and influencer environment for potential harmony users.

Below is a sample snapshot of the ONE city virtual environment, a work in progress:

I’m preparing some concrete suggestions to the Harmony community … the concept will come with some graphics too. As a teaser concept, we can feature the use case of using Harmony bridges to feature the use of cross-chain.

5 Likes

Ok…I Accept…will start from Nov 1st-8th.
I will document and share you after task completion.

1 Like

Increase the exposure on Social media updates related to Harmony

I’m @gayathriemani, Bootcamp member, Harmony Angel and as a investor i would like to help harmony grow.

As of now we see Harmony updates only in telegram/twitter.
i would like to use other platforms like reddit,bitcoin forum,4chan,facebook etc…
any news related to harmony, i will cover in those channels with my own articles, videos/meme created by our Angels.
Keep Harmomy news on top of those channels.
If i get chance, i would like to manage Official social media accounts in future.

Budget
Monthly: 25000 ONE

1 Like
  1. its My Vision to create a Nigerian Harmony Community, Nigeria is Currently the largest Crypto trading country in Africa, and having a Harmony Nigerian Community will be a great step in aiding Nigeria Crypto needs.

At the current Exchanging rate from Exchange like Binance and Luno 1 Naira is Equivalent to 465 - 470 naira so paying a gas fee while using Ethereum and Bitcoin makes traders run at loss, an example is a Ethereum gas fee with a cost of up to 10-20$ is worth 4500naira to 9000naira, I once saw gas fee cost for a bitcoin transaction raking up to 239$ I will leave whoever reads this to do the maths.

From my little illustration, we can see that Harmony to Nigeria is a big step for a Mass Harmony Adoption in Nigeria, that will not only solve transaction problems but also minimize cost for Nigerian CryptoTraders…

My plan is to create a Harmony Storm in Nigeria from the local community meet up, big city Events, trading events, AMA, Competitions, and Educational Programs.

As Africa largest crypto trading country if Harmony conquers Nigeria, we conquer Africa

Awareness to Twitter community on latest products from Harmony. SeeSWAP and Swoop

I’m @siva, Harmony Believer,Investor. I care because i love harmony and what Team is building.

I want to gather active community members/angels with good followers on twitter
and form as a team to promote Harmony and it’s products.

We are doing it individually and it is time to do it as a team to get more impact.

Below is high level plan.
Twitter Search Tags: $ONE -(to:@ONE_rakugaki) -(@ONE_rakugaki) , #Harmonyone ,@Harmonyprotocol, ETH2.0(for Defi)

Techniques :

1. Identify tweets from influencers related to crypto investments and respond with appropriate details($ONE).
    Need to like other team members replies…
    observation is highest liked/retweeted reply appears on top so we need to make sure our replies remain on top.
  2. Identify tweets related to #Defi and issues due to ETH and reply how $ONE can solve it with Swoop and See SWAP
  3. Identify positive content on $ONE (Charts,Moonbags,positive trends etc…) Like,comment and reply
    Ex: https://twitter.com/crypt0snews/status/1298001038021074944?s=21
    Ex: What coins are you looking at today?
    What is your moon bag?
    What is the next 10X coin?
    Shill me your favorite alts…etc

4.Competitor community tweets : We can respond to their tweets with $ONE stats to have healthy discussion ex: $ZIL, $ERD

Goals :
Minimum engagements per week to qualify for reward.

1. 10 Customized tweets from team memeber on Harmony/Harmony products.
  2. 30 replies to other member/Angel/crypto influencers tweets.
  3. 50 Likes to Harmony related tweets
  4. Like/Retweet/comment on every tweet from official handles and tag 2 friends.

Terms :
1.Any tweet we are engaging should come from a person/handle with minimum of 100 Followers
2. Need to use Cashtag’s like $ONE or #Harmonyone in all your replies
3. Need to give only the right information about Harmony
4. Need to shill in a logical and smart way.
5. No to speculations and only accurate information about $ONE(ex:coinbase listing.)

If we can execute this plan properly this will yield good results in long term. We can expand this to go Big.

Budget:

50k ONE per week (Includes Team members rewards)
All the documentation will be done to track each team member activity and open for community

2 Likes

Awareness to Twitter community on latest products from Harmony. SeeSWAP and Swoop

I’m @siva, Harmony Believer,Investor. I care because i love harmony and what Team is building.

I have 500+ followers in twitter want to utlize this to promote our latest products.

I tweet with nice content on Harmony product and get engagement from community.

Target : 100 RT for week
Budget : 5000 ONE

My Schedule:
I am available 30 hours per week.

2 Likes

Nice ,Believe in you as always my friend :blush:

1 Like

Nice idea…similar to Pow theme but generic to harmony. i have good followers in twitter. if @nickv agrees with this plan, i can also send my proposal to Nick…

1 Like

I have over 10k followers on Twitter and most of these followers are young and active Nigerias who are looking for an opportunity to grow.

My name is Tife, a cryptocurrency enthusiast. I see an opportunity to grow and learn with Harmony.

A lot of Nigerian cryptocurrency users are moving from Ethereum Blockchain to Tron Blockchain due to a rise in Ethereum gas fee. I also did the same but I discovered that there are underlying issues of scams and unverified smart contracts on the blockchain. Harmony is cheap and quite easy to adopt and I believe the strength of a cryptocurrency is in its community which I have seen on the Harmony Telegram group.

2 Likes

how can i reach you on telegram?

1 Like

hey,

could you share your telegram username or reach me in dm?

hey there,
thanks for an amazing idea

let’s have a final list of actions and participants to finalize the whole approach
maybe it should look like a weekly based specific activities or so, whatever you see it

for instance week 1 you and your team can focus on twitter comments, but it’s like an example, you can go forward and suggest a specific action