Harmony Turkey DAO

I feel the same, because what we are doing by onboarding regional DAOs is first of changing the mindset from centralisation to open participation for everyone and showing the value of community appreciation with the very 1st step done towards a newly generated dao. - This is ELECTIONS for governors.

============================================================================

@Kursat_Sazak, I do really love what you and the team have already accomplished by discussing Turk DAO frame. We’ve finally got to the point when it’s clear for any side involved that ONETrDAO will follow the procedure of a regional DAO by Harmony but a few basics for DAOs are missing on that page. This is not someone’s fault, this is how our forum works.

Usually, team (either internal cores, either external contributors) releases tons of written content and there’s a specific post describing the Process for starting and funding a DAO.

You may want to take a look at and I will highlight a few important points that shouldn’t been missed or skipped if we’re heading to build a fair DAOs onboarding process:

So, in our current situation when we have 2 different applications for ONETrDAO at the Initial period before the DAO is fully formed as a result we have 16 people who are willing to contribute as Governors for Harmony in Turkey. In this case, the only fair way to decide who is the first Governing Council for Turk DAO is an ON-CHAIN ELECTIONS. For that every candidate has up to 6 week to prepare himself, organise initial (let’s say tiny group of harmony supporters from Turkey) community, pass through AMA with the community and submit his candidacy for elections.

we have even more than 9 - time for voting

@Kursat_Sazak, @CanerT, please read this Our Update on Harmony DAOs;

In turn, we (regional and community dao governors; cc @frwrdslosh @HarmonyUniverse) will help to organise and pass through this simple but cornerstone principal of any DAO.

==========================================================================

Considering this, I can admit that there’s a big room for improvements in our DAO process, but we should not forget that what we’re doing now is an advanced experiment and together we can adjust and refine to perfection (if a final perfection is possible in fast developing blockchain industry :smiley:)

4 Likes