Harmony Turkey DAO

Approved! :confetti_ball: :blue_heart:

The translation has made good progress. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

$10k for translation has been funded: Harmony Blockchain Explorer

3 Likes

I’m glad to see Turkish Community in here. Congratulations…
Tebrik ederim :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello harmonouts! Merhaba Harmonatlar!

We proudly present the first event of Harmony Turkey Regional DAO! We met with blockchain lovers in Ankara on February 28 and we had a very enjoyable event! Together with our governors, we made presentations and raffles! Moreover, we met with people who are closely involved in the Harmony ecosystem and these technologies.

Due to high demand, we decided to hold our 2nd event on March 21 with more than 100 people!

With these, we have completed one of the milestones given. We respectfully request the amount due.

$10k for host 2 meetups for 50 people each

@frwrdslosh @lij

MultiSig Wallet:

0xBa0c66b5776bb706956Ec17180C8f0dbC4F1DcDD

3 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

Stupdendous!

2 Likes

$10k for hosting 2 meetups has been funded: Harmony Blockchain Explorer

3 Likes

:blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

We would like to express our sincere thanks for giving the opportunity to such a beautiful organization and for all your other support!

@lij @frwrdslosh

3 Likes

Merhaba Harmonautlar! (Hello Harmonauts!)

We reached the goal of 1k active followers on twitter milestone! :partying_face:

• $10k for growing public community to 1,000 active members on Twitter.

We respectfully request the amount due. We filled the grant form.
@lij @frwrdslosh

MultiSig Wallet Adress:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/HarmonyTurkey

the twitter community milestone has been funded: Harmony Blockchain Explorer

1 Like

Excellent work, Turkey!

1 Like

Merhaba Harmonautlar! (Hello Harmonauts!)

We reached the milestone of grantees!

$10k for sourcing 5 approved grantees from that language or region.

From our DAO meetings, we talk with developers and attendees. We tell them the story of harmony and we supported them to bring a project. So, they organized and team up. We asked them to post their proposals under the talk.harmony.one. They are ready to start and we are happy for this achievement .

Links of posts:

@lij @frwrdslosh

MultiSig Wallet Adress:

1 Like

Hello! Turkey DAO continues to impress. Congratulations on sourcing 5 grantees!

Please note, however, that the sourced grantees must be approved by the Grants committee.

It seems like VoldemArt has been approved. Looking forward to seeing how the others play out. :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you for your reply @frwrdslosh we didn’t notice they must be approved projects and we are waiting for their reviews. We try to create as many projects as we can for the continuity of our Harmony Turkey DAO. :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

Selam Harmonautlar! (Hi Harmonauts!)

We would like to proudly announce to you the new WEB3 Hackathon that we have a sponsorship agreement! We had been negotiating with a university community for sponsorship for a while and we finally came to an agreement. :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

In a short time, the details of the event program and the application will be shared by them.

Twitter Link: https://twitter.com/acmgazi
Linkedin: ACM Gazi | LinkedIn

With these, we have completed one of the milestones given.

$10k for partnering with a regional hackathon of 100 developers.

@lij @frwrdslosh

MultiSig Wallet Adress:

3 Likes

Hey @frwrdslosh,

Is there any update about hackathon milestone?

1 Like

The funding will be sent after the hackathon has occurred. :blue_heart: Looks incredibly exciting, though. Let me know how this works for you.

2 Likes

merhaba!

really love what you’re doing in turkey!!!

looking forward to seeing grant applicants after the hackathon!

3 Likes

What happened? I think this DAO got funding despite no update on the hackathon milestones? Any update from Turkey DAO? I haven’t seen them in a single Harmony Twitter Space yet.

@nickv What happened to TurkeyDAO? I’ve been getting private dms that the govs took the money and no one has heard back from them since. I can send you the screenshot of said DMs.

I was one of the governors, as I stated in my statements, we left this Turkey DAO with the other three governors.

I started a process to return the funds on April 14, but as you know, multiple approvals are required, other governors insist on not giving approval. It is unethical not to return funds for a DAO that will not continue with this governors.

62571 ONE spent for past events and governor salaries, still there is 203851 ONE in safe, you can see on multisig’s transactions. This roughly shows that 23 percent of the funds have been spent.

The process remains as it has been for about 1.5 months, if other governors approve, the fund will return to the account sent to us.