Harmony UAE DAO Formation – Harmonizing the power of a crypto hub!

What a good logo! Congratulations!

3 Likes

Logo is awesome… i love the UAE part.

2 Likes

@lij @Sam @frwrdslosh

Hello Team. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to submit our DAO proposal. As you can see that the UAE crypto community is extremely excited about the formation of a UAE DAO. We would like to request a status update and to understand if any further information is required from our end. Thank you

@lij @Sam @frwrdslosh

Dear Harmony Team

We would like to bring to your notice that the proposed UAE DAO has started to receive attention from crypto influencers and enthusiasts alike.

Read on to know more:

6 Likes

Congratulations! Team.

1 Like

Thats nice.

I know dubai is a crazy hub for crypto, lots of crypto projects headquaters shifted there…
Hope this DAO will bring some great exposure to Harmony.

All the best.

1 Like

This is Great ! Congratulations Harmony and Harmony UAE DAO :tada:

1 Like

!!!هذا خبر رائع جدا
Bravo team, this is in media now.??.please make me part of this also Mr. Younus.

3 Likes

Wow, that’s huge :heart_eyes:, Congratulations to the team, this was only possible because of UAE DAO’s clear vision and strong team.
We love ONE, We are ONE :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Hello UAE DAO,
The dAO is functional or in a pending stage ?

I can’t see UAE dao on twitter or telegram

Hello @Grey we are still awaiting an update from the Harmony team. We are totally excited and roaring to go!

Harmony UAE DAO has started getting huge traction. This is amazing, congrats team :partying_face:.
Can’t wait to see it live.

1 Like

We definitely look forward to have you as a part of our community. Community based activities form the core of Harmony UAE DAO!

@lij @Sam @frwrdslosh

Dear Harmony Team. Wanted to share an update…

We have created a Twitter handle as well as Telegram account. At this point, we are roaring to go! Cheers!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/uae_dao?t=fL7EpStydVtq1fuRTCD9uQ&s=09

6 Likes

Great work guys, so finally its started. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

That’s really great :fire::fire:

1 Like

Yeah :sunglasses:
knock-knock
may i come in :wink:

1 Like

Great work guys, i will DM you , want to discuss with you, if i can manage the uae community :wink:

1 Like

Hello @frwrdslosh

Just wanted to follow up and check in if you need any further information from us. It would be lovely to hear a status update from you.

Cheers

Younus

3 Likes

Thank you for the update … that’s what I was asking.

Will join. Cheers