Harmony UAE DAO Formation – Harmonizing the power of a crypto hub!

Hey @Grey thank you for showing your interest in Harmony UAE DAO. Let’s coordinate on PM to look for collaborative options.

Cheers

Hello @nickv

As the lead Governor of the proposed Harmony DAO for UAE, we’d like to bring to your notice that Arabic doesn’t appear in the list of Harmony Forum Regional languages. I am sure the Arab community would be appreciative of the gesture!

We at Harmony UAE DAO are roaring to go once the proposal gets approved.

Cheers

1 Like

Update later today. Thanks for the patience and continued work @Younus

4 Likes

working on this already, we‘ll update the forum shortly

3 Likes

Thank you for the update! Cheers!

يا رفاق ، أطلب منكم نشر هذا والمشاركة في المنتديات المفتوحة الأخرى حتى يتمكن مجتمع التشفير في الإمارات العربية المتحدة من البدء في الانضمام والدعم
Guys I request you to publish this and share at other open forums so that crypto community in UAE can start joining and supporting.

2 Likes

Thank you for bringing Harmony to UAE. The Arab and expat communities will be extremely delighted to participate in productive conversations!

1 Like

:100: A Very Good thought
@Younus

1 Like

Thanks Following twitter and Joining Telegram Straightaway

2 Likes

Wallah I agree with you on this @Abushams

1 Like

Hello @frwrdslosh

Just wanted to check in if you need any further information from us. Would be happy to share the required details!

Hello, @Younus

A quick update from Harmony:

The Harmony DAO Ops team will resume approvals and funding on May, 1st. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we learn best practices and navigate the proposal process.

note: this comment is not an approval of the proposal

2 Likes

Thank you for the update @frwrdslosh

The governing team and community is waiting excitedly for this!

DAO ما اقدر انتظر الأول من مايو على الموافقة و
!أتطلع حقًا إلى المسابقات والمكافآت
. انشالله خير

Can’t wait for the 1st of may and the DAO to be approved. Really looking forward to the competitions and bounties! God willing good things.

1 Like

أخيراً سننتلق بالفعل باذن الله انشوف الرد من الإدارة. كل خير لا يعجل الموضوع. بغيت اعرف كيف يمكن أكون أنا في اجتماعات
Harmony One. ارجوكم خبروني @Younus @Bayan @frwrdslosh . شكراً!

Finally, we will actually receive, God willing, the response from the administration. All the best do not rush the topic. I wanted to know how I could be at Harmony One meetings. Please tell me. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hello @Gilma

One of the mandates that we have taken up in the first term is to organize meetups for the Harmony community in UAE. We are definitely excited about it where we would be able to meet in person.

Also, we intend to hold community discussions on various virtual platforms. We would be happy to have you with us and to hear your thoughts too!

Cheers

مرحبا جيلما

إحدى المهام التي أخذناها في الفصل الدراسي الأول هي تنظيم لقاءات لمجتمع منسجم في الإمارات العربية المتحدة. نحن بالتأكيد متحمسون لذلك حيث يمكننا أن نلتقي شخصيًا. أيضًا ، نعتزم إجراء مناقشات مجتمعية على منصات افتراضية مختلفة. يسعدنا وجودك معنا وسماع أفكارك أيضًا.

تحياتي

Am sure there’s something good the Core Harmony team has planned. Am sure it would be fun to see DAOs working closer with the core team.

1 Like

يبدو أن فريق Harmony قد سمعنا وقام بإضافة باللغة العربية. شكراً جزيلاً لهم!

1 Like

. Forumنعم أنا رأيت نفس الشئ على

It is absolutely good to see the Harmony Team actively listens to the community.
@nickv

1 Like