HolyGrail.one - Defi Yield Farm and 3D Game

Name of Project / DAO / Company

HolyGrail

Application type

Funding Proposal

Proposal overview

HolyGrail.one is currently a custom built open source yield farming defi dapp built specifically for Harmony, our ultimate goal is to launch a new WebGL 3D blockchain based game. This game will be playable in the users browser and interface with the Harmony blockchain directly through RPC and via the users Metamask. This game will be the first of its kind on any blockchain and we are happy to bring it exclusively to Harmony! There aren’t many public details about the game yet (teaser screenshots), but it will leverage and utilize many features of the Harmony blockchain like HRC721, HRC1155, including the built in on-chain VRF which is already coded into and available with our gaming token HLY, which is deployed on Harmony mainnet.

Project Goals and Ambitions
The goal and ambitions of HolyGrail are to provide a engaging and fun user experience to people of all ages, while still providing a level of detail and precision using the Harmony blockchain for “important” actions, but not making it feel like a “blockchain game”. HolyGrail seeks to become the #1 fully in browser playable 3D Harmony powered gaming experience available in the industry.

We are asking for a $125,000 grant in funding to help jumpstart our projects future with infrastructure, liquidity, marketing, development, and bounty funding capital.

Team

Anonymous - Willing to dox to Harmony Team or Grant Leaders

Team Experience

Over a decade of blockchain experience in general (C++, C, C#, Javascript, ReactJS, NodeJS, Atomic Swaps, Bridges, Defi, Dapps, IPFS, Unity Web3, Web3js, Cosmos SDK, etc.)

Proposal ask

$125,000

Justification

Capital Liquidity for paying for required infrastructure if needed, hiring on future team members, game art, game development, paying for marketing resources, helping to grow our HLY token, and really any resource we can utilize.

Metrics for success

holygrail.one Yield Farm Dapp is deployed on Harmony mainnet
Game Development is progressing towards testnet
200+ Discord Members reached
WebGL 3D game on Harmony mainnet launch as a goal

External links

Official Dapp and where game will be playable: https://holygrail.one

Game Screenshot Teasers:

14 Likes

The logo is well designed and the teasers look really promising! Looking forward to seeing this project grows :>

4 Likes

This is going to be epic, hope you guys will receive the grant!

4 Likes

Amazing application, my mouth is watering just reading this - imagine how wet I’d get if you actually shared details

4 Likes

A good proposal to boost gaming ecosystem :+1:

2 Likes

when are you planning to bring the games out ? within few months ??

2 Likes

Another gaming project, nice logo, hope you guys will Receive the grant

5 Likes

Within the next 28 days is the goal and timeline

4 Likes

Love the concept especially since you mentioned First of its kind, but would like to know more. Possible to share some details on the game? Will it me MMORPG, single player quest based? Auto-battler, PvP, and PvE?

4 Likes

28 days for what? can you please elaborate on the road map? Is it possible to upload on the website please?

2 Likes

I think this project is very promising and interesting! I am so excited to see the game :blush:

2 Likes

lol yeah right, very promising, come on - there was no effort in this proposal

1 Like
2 Likes

Stop spamming this FUD smh.

He was answered and proven wrong on literally everything that came out of his mouth. This was taken care of in the official thread for the Grant.

2 Likes

All points in the thread looks reasonable to me. What’s the reason for creating the new thread for the grant?

1 Like

Is the team doxxed? Doxxing is probably the only way to dissolve those concerns.

All of the points were addressed days ago.

There was two threads due to the forums being glitchy and it created two. We already were offered the $50,000 grant in the other thread once we provide a game demo.

1 Like

The grant proposal has been declined in the original thread due to not having a feature full prototype.

Do you have a feature full prototype of the game as well as a detailed whitepaper and roadmap? Also, is the team still consisting only one team member?
Thanks,
HU.

1 Like

This “team” is one developer, myself.

The game is a work in progress, hence why I applied for the Grant, I am aiming to launch the full game playable on Harmony within the next ~23 days now.

Once the game is launched I can re-apply for the Grant.

Here is a preview teaser video:

12 Likes

Perfect. Thank you and we look forward to seeing great progress.

7 Likes