Invictus Validator - New

Validator Name

Invictus Validator

Staking Profile

Harmony – Open Consensus for 10B

Commission %

0%

Infrastructure Setup

1st Server -Contabo VPS XL (10 vCPU Cores, 60 GB RAM) with 800 GB NVMe SSD (Germany)

In the future, I want to add an additional backup server probably when I get elected to fully streamline the server during maintenance ad downtimes of service providers.

About Us

Hello. I am Latigo50 of Invictus Validator and crypto enthusiast based in The Netherlands. We are three in the team (me, my wife, and a friend) with different roles. The mission of Invictus is to evolve into a full-pledge validator bearing the trust and confidence of our delegators, to deliver good service with less downtime and stable rewards on par with the biggest validators in Harmony One. I wanted to become a validator among passionate and like-minded people in the Harmony One Community.

I started my walk in Harmony One when I was looking for a solid project in Binance to invest in. I keep researching and end up bridging my $ONE from BEP-20 to Harmony. I started staking them and became interested after a lot of digging in the whitepaper and following validators on Twitter.

I like to help Harmony ONE succeed in my little way and be involved in any way possible.

One of our visions is to succeed in this field to support various charity works and pave the way for new validators as others are doing now. I am really thankful so far for how the Harmony One community helps new validators.

Please consider staking with us. We promise to give you the best service and the rewards you deserved.
We are $ONE with you.

You can reach us here:
Linktree

Validator Pledge

Harmony’s Effective Proof-of-Stake Validators are the backbones of the Harmony infrastructure. I/We shall pledge to constantly run an up-to-date validator, promote a decentralized validator community, and use best practices of running a validator service.

I/We have read the Terms and Concepts in detail and fully understood its purpose, possess the know-how of running this service, and know the risk-rewards to run this service. I/We fully understand Harmony’s Definitive Guide to Harmony Open Staking

3 Likes