Launches: P2E Loot Game

Name of Project


Application type

Product launch

Proposal overview

This is a proposal for a play-to-earn game that we want to build for Harmony ecosystem. The game is a beautiful novel integration of the ERC 20 + ERC 721 token standards and has the potential to entice user adoption of the Harmony Ecosystem.

The game consists of two categories of NFTs, which are the SHIPS and the PIRATES, and an ERC20 token $TRS (Treasure). NFTs can be minted on the game by paying a certain amount of ONE { the price to be determined by the demand for minting new NFTs }. The minted NFT has a 95% chance of being a SHIP while a 5% chance of being a PIRATE.

SHIPs complete voyages in a certain amount of time, different ships have different TOV ( Time of Voyage), and the shorter the TOV, the rarer is the NFT. On completion of a Voyage, SHIPs yield $TRS, which can then, later on, be cashed through a DEX.

PIRATEs are rarer NFTS, PIRATES have an attribute FEAR associated with them. The greater is the FEAR, the rarer is that particular PIRATE NFT. 15% of all $TRS sold on exchanges go to PIRATE holders and for every sale happening on an exchange, there is a 40% chance of the $TRS associated with the transaction being stolen.

The rarer is the pirate NFT { i.e the greater is the FEAR }, the higher is the chance of stealing the $TRS. PIRATEs can also have a 10% chance of stealing a new mint!
The game creates a dynamic play-to-earn implementation. The ERC 20 + ERC 721 integration of the game allows an active exchange to emerge that is dynamic, fast, and sustainable at the same time.

The game is being built by the team at Wow Labz. Wow Labz is one of India’s leading venture studio and product development firms. The team has previously built a decentralized storage protocol called Lake Network - Link shared in comments in addition to multiple dApps on Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, and Hyperledger.

A list of centralized apps published can be found here which includes products built for Fortune 500 companies. The team has also built a 10k+ strong member community called Polkadot India.

Proposal ask

We are requesting $50K in equity-free contribution with the following milestones

$10K - launching a feature-complete game on testnet,

$10K after forming a DAO with 5-out-of-9 multisig with our DAOs,

$10K - mainnet launch

$10K - 1K users, and

$10k - 10k users.


Hi there!

Is there a discord, Whitepaper, testnet demo, roadmap… Anything other than this description of an idea? Grants are typically given out to projects that have more structure and clearly defined vision with the supporting plan required to make delivery.

1 Like

this has hello gophers vibe and i dont like it lmao

1 Like

Another example of CTRL C + CTRL V…


PS: just look at his profile…


Yea me either , need a better presentation cause I’m about to drop a f bomb :bomb:


9/10 rug score for me

Hey team - I’m at an offsite this week so, wanted to give you a quick update so you know I’m not ghosting you. I’ll be sure to review next week when i’m back.


Hey @martindoc, thank you for sharing your proposal with us. I want to provide you with an update on our grants program. The text below is a copy/paste, but I am sending it with the same TLC that I would send any personalized message with. I care about your game and simply want to see you succeed.

As you may be aware, all funding for grants and investments are on hold. I would like to invite you to join our discussion here so that you can be fully informed and stay in the loop as things unfold.

That said, I want to encourage you to continue building. Our goal is clear: to make Harmony the leader in gaming and to make it as easy as possible for you to build, launch, and find success with your game. Most importantly, we care about the relationship we can build together. Please reach out to me on Telegram so we can make this happen. As you build, you still have access to our team for technical support. As you launch on mainnet and gain user traction, there are many ways a partnership with Harmony can lead to great things - even without funding.

Today, we released this video to highlight the many features that makes Harmony a great place for web3 gaming:

Thank you for considering Harmony as the home for your game launch. I look forward to cheering you on and am here to assist you in any way I can.