Legends of Mitra - P2E NFT Game on Harmony

Legends of Mitra

Legends of Mitra (LoM) is a NFT merge defense game where you fight with your heroes and monsters which are NFTs to defend your Kingdom from the evil horde. The better your strategy and defenses the more rewards you will earn. The game comes with a rich storyline and a great investment opportunity for token holders and players.

Game UI

Features:

• Free to play

• Play to earn

• In-build marketplace

• Staking

• NFT Farming

• Offline Playing Mode

MITA Utility:

MITA is an in-game token that players will earn when they play LoM.

• Buy Heroes

• Staking,

• PVP wage,

• Unlock gated content

• Governance

• Game Merchandise

Partners & Backers :

Klaytn, 3Commas Capital, M6, Youbi Capital, Shima Capital, Maven Capital, Icetea Labs, OKEX, x21, RocketBC, Metrix Capital, DWeb3, Good Games Guild, Exnetwork Capital, Algorand Foundation and Cronos blockchain.

Launchpads :

• Gamefi

• Redkite

• Oxbull

Read more on the backstories of our heroes : Heroes - Legends of Mitra

Opportunity

Play2Earn games are on the rise, bringing ownership and financial freedom to gamers but Africa, which has a huge potential, is being left out.

Looking at the numbers

• The average salary in Africa is less than $100 U.S Dollars per month.
  • Over 75% of Africans are under the age of 35 years.
  • Over 350 million connected smartphones in Sub-Saharan Africa, more than the United States, Canada and Mexico combined.
  • Pre-covid activations are growing at 20% CAGR in Africa, vs just 2% in America.
  • Africa’s crypto market grew by $105.6 billion between July 2020 and June 2021 (1200%).
  • Governments and donor agencies eager to promote new income and knowledge opportunities for the youth

LoM is a mobile first game which can be downloaded from Play store and Apple store by anyone anywhere but our primary target market is Africa. Our mission is to onboard as many African youth as we can to the blockchain while helping them earn. We believe blockchain has a huge potential in Africa and we want to contribute to this by combining forces with Harmony.

Go to Market

University Ambassador Programs

We are working with key university students to set up university chapters for Legends of Mitra. There are over 20 million students across 300+ universities in Ghana, Nigeria and Kenya. This will serve as a huge pool of gamers.

Strategic Partnerships

Strategic partnerships with African focus guilds, crypto projects and other web 3.0 dapps for cross promotion, marketing, AMAs and potential integrations.

Blockchain & Play2Earn University

The African youth are hungry to learn about blockchain, NFTs, Defi & P2E. But there is no local content on these topics. Our goal is to partner with Radio and TV stations to offer educational programs around these topics to educate the youth across Africa. These contents will also be recorded and made available online.

Local Celebrities and Influencers

KOLs and Celebrities have also been a key part of great marketing campaigns for brands and companies across Africa and we plan to sign a few local celebrities and Influencers for endorsements which would help drive a lot of adoption for Legends of Mitra.

Paid Ads

Lastly but not the least, we will invest in paid ads across Playstore, Apple store, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Tiktok.

Currently we are building LoM on Binance Chain, Klaytn Blockchain, Cronos and Algorand. We have successfully completed Alpha season 1 on testnet and we have Alpha season 2 coming on May 25th. We will then proceed with the mainnet launch immediately after.

In terms of community we have a strong social media presence and we are working actively to keep growing and improving our community engagement across all our social channels.

Proposal ask

$80,000

Metrics for success

• Launch MITA Token on Harmony

• Staking on Harmony

• Token Bridge on Harmony

• Integrate Gameplay on Harmony

External links

Hey team - love what I see. Question -

Legends of Mitra is currently deployed on Klaytn and Algorand, correct? Please share any metrics you can from those deployments.

For Klaytn, what was your go-to-market to the Korean audience?

If you deploy on Harmony, what’s the plan on growing the userbase on Harmony while supporting Klaytn and Algorand?

Legends of Mitra is currently deployed on Klaytn and Algorand, correct

Thanks @papi for the reply. Currently Legends of Mitra has not been launched yet. We just completed season 1 launch (testnet) and season 2 launch which is also testnet will be happening on the 25th of May. Mainnet launch is currently set to be in June.

For Klaytn, what was your go-to-market to the Korean audience?

For Klaytn we will be working directly with the Klaytn team in reaching out to the wider Korean market. Some lineup events will be local tournament hosting, university/college outreach, local media outlets etc.

If you deploy on Harmony, what’s the plan on growing the userbase on Harmony while supporting Klaytn and Algorand?

*We are building our infrastructure in such a way that users will be able to select which chain they would want their game account to be created on and can easily migrate between chains as well. *

We also hope to work closely with Harmony marketing team in coming up with various strategies to growing our userbase on Harmony when we launch.

Any update on this @papi

Thanks

Apologize for the late reply. A few questions and concerns:

• I really like what I see and the game has good support from other projects and funds
  • If you were to structure the distribution of funds based on meaningful key milestones, what would they be? Please list them here. Our goal is to have Legends of Mitra launched on Harmony Mainnet, so please focus the milestones on that it will take to get there.

Note: creating a multisig is not a milestone or an accomplishment.

Game looks cool, better than our current idle ‘games’, however I don’t see how this would exclusively help the Harmony Blockchain? It’s great that H1 would be amongst the servers to select from, but are there any in-game incentives for users to choose Harmony?

I totally agree with @pioneer concerns. I’d like to add that maybe you can gift a specific NFT when users use H1

Thanks @Pioneer and @penti we usually work on some form of rewards directly with the networks team. Example we can have a strategic partnership with H1, where H1 will prepay for some NFTs which will automatically be rewarded to everyone that selects H1 as their network or get rewarded with $One.
We encourage adding another layer for qualification so bad players don’t try to game the system example

1. Signup using H1 network
  2. Complete level 1 in the game

Get rewarded with a Common NFT.

Would the NFT prepayment by H1 be in addition to the prospective grant approval?

@Pioneer thanks, the grant proposal here was for the integration but if H1 is interested in us offering NFTs are rewards for players that uses H1 as a network we can discuss that and include it in the grant (grant amount will change) or we can do that separately after this grant has been completed.

1 Like

Hey team - I’m at an offsite this week so, wanted to give you a quick update so you know I’m not ghosting you. I’ll be sure to review next week when i’m back.

1 Like

Cool. I like your project. In case of launching on the Harmony network, I want to cooperate with you

Thanks to hear this @KiberDon please do reach out to me on telegram id - ismeblaq. Many thanks

$25K upfront to complete the following features on testnet

• NFT Contract to Buy and Sell Heroes via TestNet
  • NFT Contract to Buy and Sell Monsters via TestNet
  • MITA token Bridge Contract between BSC <> Harmony
  • MITA token Bridge Contract between Klaytn <> Harmony

$20K after we deliver the above which would be spent on

• Account creation Contract
  • Smart Contract Audit (3rd party)

$20K after launching on our mainnet with audit

• NFT Marketplace
  • MITA Token Bridge Portal
  • Create a Legend of Mitra account on Harmony
  • Gameplay on Harmony

$15K after Legends of Mitra game launch open (“With full PR promotion”) * This money will fully be spent on PR promotions and Marketing

• Gamers can download the game from Playstore
  • Create an in-game account or login
  • Buy and sell NFTs in-game
  • Play the game and earn rewards
  • PR promotion

@papi apologies for the late reply.

Hey @legendsofmitra - I want to provide you with an update on our grants program. The text below is a copy/paste, but I am sending it with the same TLC that I would send any personalized message with. I care about your game and simply want to see you succeed.

As you may be aware, all funding for grants and investments are on hold. I would like to invite you to join our discussion here so that you can be fully informed and stay in the loop as things unfold.

That said, I want to encourage you to continue building. Our goal is clear: to make Harmony the leader in gaming and to make it as easy as possible for you to build, launch, and find success with your game. Most importantly, we care about the relationship we can build together. Please reach out to me on Telegram so we can make this happen. As you build, you still have access to our team for technical support. As you launch on mainnet and gain user traction, there are many ways a partnership with Harmony can lead to great things - even without funding.

Today, we released this video to highlight the many features that makes Harmony a great place for web3 gaming:

Thank you for considering Harmony as the home for your game launch. I look forward to cheering you on and am here to assist you in any way I can.

Matty

1 Like