LightItUp DAO

Its great to have @Suede0619 @Tcoyne as a part of our growing #Island17 community! You guys rock! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thank you so much Li, and everyone from Harmony that played a part in this grant for us! It means so much to us all at LightItUpDAO!

Loving what you are accomplishing and so much more to come. If I can help in any way, please always know you can reach out. Your fan, Brandon

Thanks for the support Brandon. I’ll reach out next week.

1 Like

Lighted Idea :bulb:, Good Job Team

As a communal effort, I am thrilled to share that we submitted our Harmony Island17 DAO yesterday and we are all thrilled about what will be manifested from here. So much potential for our children and including them in the most pressing matter of how together, but led by them, ideas on how to better our planet and humanity by addressing the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals. the time is finally here!!!

Hats off to the Harmony Island17 DAO

2 Likes

@sam @frwrdslosh
Watching the markets drop last week, and potentially go lower, I think our DAO would like to keep at least some of our funds in stablecoin.
Do you have any best practices for swapping ONE in the gnosis multi-sig.
I do not see the ability in Harmony docs, to add any of the apps that are available on other chains.
If the govs elect to send funds to one person to swap and return, that sort of defeats the purpose of the multisig custody.

2 Likes

Our first monthly report will be published shortly over here:

1 Like

April monthly report here:

2 Likes

Bi-weekly report published here:

2 Likes

New logo!!

1 Like

Hey y’all!! How’s it going this week?

1 Like

Happy Friday to all the DAOists

2 Likes

Projecting again this weekend!! Don’t forget to follow LightItUp on socials to see some of the latest projections or join the community!

1 Like

Here are some shots from last weekend in Denver RINO. In line with our mandates, we are featuring digital artists, to create visibility, and generate NFT sales.

Tonight, and four Fridays coming up:

Our first community event, Friday the 20th of May:

Our recent roadtrip to InfoComm2022 the pro audio visual show in Las Vegas. Made contacts with all the major projector manufacturers, and got our questions answered.