Mattyontap @ Harmony

Hello everyone!

My name is Matty and I am honored to be joining the Harmony team.

As someone who is passionate about building community and serving others, I feel right at home with our amazing team and culture at Harmony. With a people over process approach, Harmony’s empathy and passion is palpable in every aspect of its mission to make a global impact.

My role with Harmony is primarily focused on scaling our Team & Event Operations as well as our Ecosystem. In Team & Event Ops, I am passionate about optimizing team processes to prime Harmony toward exponential growth in 2022. As part of growing our ecosystem, I am passionate about building strong personal relationships with our ecosystem community members to enhance their experience within the Harmony family and to help empower them to reach their goals. I am fulfilled when others around me are happy and successful.

If you have any questions, ideas, or would just like to connect you can find me here:

Twitter: @mattyontap
Instagram: @mattyontap
Telegram: @mattyontap

@Mattyontap

7 Likes

Hay Matty, awesome to meet you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome, Rockstar. Good luck :fist_right::fist_left:

2 Likes

Glad to see people of your beliefs join the Harmony team, kindness is important, especially in the blockchain space where emotions can change swiftly and radically.

3 Likes

Congrats Matty! Good luck to everything you will do being involved with such a great team!

1 Like