New Projects?

I’m looking for defi projects on on Harmony. I want to support the one Protocol. I know of tranquil finance… But they never respond to any questions in discord. I am staking on ONE now. Can anyone tell me if there’s any other defi projects or passive projects ???

1 Like

Hello Matthew

We have been actively building on Harmony in the last 6 months. We may work together if we find a sustainable way. Please kindly review the topic from the link I shared below and you kindly may review the website to understand the project;

Best Regards.

I’m currently building a DAO system to invest in small businesses. Hoping to get on testnet in the next few months.

2 Likes

I also got the All for One app the other day. You can buy ONE directly to your own wallet. It’s part of the Useless Crypto project.

1 Like

Where’s the all for one app?

It was posted here a few days ago.

1 Like

Hi there @Matthew_Lopez! MtopSwap is still on Harmony (we started here and are now on 10 EVM chains).

Our flagship MVP is a one-of-a-kind multiswap aggregator. This product standardizes 100s of DEX UIs into one easy-to-understand interface, and allows users to access multiple swaps/AMMs simultaneously on one page (“Modules”). ie: you can trade on all the DEXes on Harmony (and other chains) all on the same page!

dApp: MtopSwap DEX Aggregator
Whitepaper: Project Description - MtopSwap Whitepaper
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MtopSwap
Brief video walkthrough: https://twitter.com/MtopSwap/status/1610117253307207682?s=20&t=1y_V1n8l0_gVZeBnpzrw1g

I am planning to build a simple dapp that shows a counter: how many days are assets on AAVE frozen for.

2 Likes

i’m looking to connect with someone interested in building a solution to invest in small business ventures & real estate through HarmonyONE. I run a pretty successful real estate company (we manage about 2,000 apartments in house) and also have my own personal portfolio of multifamily units that I manage on top of the “day job”. Lots do discuss, but the general concept is there’s room in the capital stack for debt & equity investments on the micro level, and returns could be paid out in crypto (think REIT but for cyrpto crowdsourcing, indirectly receiving income from real estate, instead of simply by staking). One key benefit of this structure is RE as an asset class, is inherently inflation-hedged, and secondly, when operated by an experienced sponsor, can consistenly pay returns to equity & debt stakeholders. If there’s interest, I’d like to find a way to communicate with you. Based out of the United States, Eastern Time Zone.