OpenWorld Metaverse

Hi Harmony team,

We just aired the first episode of a new series called #MeetTheTeam, in which we hope to foster a more personal relationship with the community. Check out our first episode, where we interview Mr. Tri Ton, our Co-CEO.
Medium: Meet our Team — Tri Ton, Co-CEO | by OpenWorld | May, 2022 | Medium
Youtube: Meet The Team - Tri Ton, Co-CEO - YouTube

We talked about:

• What is Tri’s role as Co-CEO and what does he do on a daily basis?
  • A clear review of the shift from GameFi to Metaverse
  • How OpenWorld will solve real problems with Metaverse
  • Discuss NFT
  • Discuss team members, management philosophy
  • Know more about Tri’s interests and hobbies

I hope you love the article/video as much as I do.
Thank you for your time and I will keep you informed.

Dai - Community Lead

1 Like

Thanks Dai -

To follow up with your post, I also just wrote a piece of update on OpenWorld project in here, just in case any Harmony community members want to catch up with the most updated development in term of market, seed round, and other general project development:

Summary:

• $0.030 served as the long-term bottom. $0.042-0.046 is the current trading band. $0.055 will be the next area to look for.
  • Liquidity pool increased from $55K to $70K in May.
  • Seed Round private placement is happening.
  • OpenWorld prototype is being launched on Harmony Testnet on June 6th.
  • OpenWorld DAO is being constructed.
  • Advisory Team is being assembled.

Tri

2 Likes

June 6th says hello!

Where can we access the Testnet :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love all of the updates. Keep it coming team. What I’d love more of is engagement with the Harmony community - get them excited; help them be more aware of OpenWorld. It’s a captive audience of potential players ready to engage, but your team needs to prioritize it.

4 Likes

Hi @Pioneer ,

You can access the Testnet here: https://dev.openworld.vision/
Tutorial: Tutorial to install Metamask wallet & add Harmony Testnet | by OpenWorld | Jun, 2022 | Medium

$OPEN Testnet contract: 0x81d46b953ea84204AC1CaB75A4cB188E2529DCFB

If you want to, I’m more than happy to send you a handful of $OPEN Testnet tokens to try things out.

Enjoy the OpenWorld :wink:

To line up with the launch of the prototype, we’re also introducing:

Prize pool: 50 NFT & 28,000 OPEN

Thank you :wink:

Hi team, please allow me to provide a short update on the Harmony Mainnet preparations:

On the 17th of June 2022,

We will Mint 15M $OPEN on Harmony
Burn 15M $Open on BSC :fire:
Deposit
:white_check_mark: 5M $OPEN to Multichain Harmony Bridge pool
:white_check_mark: 2M $OPEN to multichain BSC bridge pool

Thank you !

Hi Harmony team,

Hi Peter, @papi

Let us walk you through recent key achievements of Open team in June:

1. We completed our Testnet launch

2. Seed Round private placement is happening with new committed angels from VN & US

3. Advisory team is complete - with focused background on finance and product which aligns with our priority in building circular economy and continuous product improvements

4. Open price defenses quite well with slight increase from 0.048 to 0.051 (June-July) despite recent market downtrend

Our full focus in July:

• Big event - Going main net in Harmony in coming days

Should there be anyone of Harmony team we can discuss in details to collaborate to communicate to Harmony community? We are planning to launch an exciting bond program for Harmony community.

Our recent message in Telegram have not yet received your reply.

Thanks,

Long.

P/s: During this time, we will also proceed with the submission for grant release as we already complete the testnet round. Thank you Harmony team for your support during the test event. Just in case the timing is not good for you due to recent event, please let us know, we will be with you.

1 Like

Harmony paralyzed subsidies during q3 and q4

Hi Harmony Team,

We would love to keep sharing with you our recent progress in July, 2022:

1. We have successfully launched our main net in Harmony (https://app.openworld.vision/) on July 07, which is the second important milestone that we committed to you for the Harmony Grant (after our testnet launch in June) => So we are also submitting another submission for the grant release for the 2nd milestone.

2. We are launching a bond program to build liquidity pool in Harmony too at https://onebond.openworld.vision/

3. We are also expanding our partnership network with Hyve, Now Wallet, ChangeNOW, BitKeep & Upgrade Design

Looking forward to more progress for growth with Harmony.

Thanks,

Long.

P/s: I also attach the user analytics of the testnet for the team’s reference

Hi Harmony team,
Hi Peter @papi,

Please also check below is the Github link to our open source contract code: GitHub - OpenWorldVision/open-world

Thanks,

Long.
Long.

Funded #1 (testnet): 0x284e1a6fbd2edd80e9e70814869898906e4722a56c94e7c04e99c04e9a781681
Funded #2 (mainnet): 0xcbb991ceaf48641a7f1f9c59fe94da0955054d8a95580e2b42dd56e644b2bef9

1 Like

Hi @cheualx -

Confirm received. We will convert it into stable coins to fund product building (payrolls) for our team,

Thanks,

Hi Harmony team,

First of all thank you for the disbursement! We are working hard to build up a digital world that run on Harmony, the capital and the encouragement from Harmony team is a needed boost for us through that journey.

Secondly, to report about where we store and spend the money, to reduce exposure to market risks, we convert the ONE into BUSD and store it under our multisig wallet here, 3 Tx combined $32K of the grant (BSC):

0x42e3205204826efd62e9a528cfaaa2b87039cd80edf163dc04b64f2c5dd7fb0b
0x3bd26742b7df31cd924295d20e16caebe9527b153141b4d0bfc88485c61743dc
0x4d2c253055823b19600683d1638740c5f689ce395fb1803d631ab45fe8c8223b

Stored under this BSC multisig wallet:

We must move the fund here because currently Harmony still have works to do with stable coins due to the hack (we preferred to store the fund in Harmony chain btw, reduce work and transfers around for us).

For complete transparency, you can trace our financials here, including all BSC and Harmony wallets of the team:

We will update further on our next iteration of the product, stay tuned,

Tri

1 Like